OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Mine was waiting at my door when I got home today and I never received a shipping confirmation, so no need to worry. The gray marble/splatter looks great. Sounds good two songs in, but the vocals and drums are very upfront in the mix, and the guitar is a little subdued in the same way. I'm not sure how what I'm hearing compares to the CD, but I'm enjoying it so I'll probably never bother to A/B unless I'm really bored.

Everything looks nice and the credits say mastered from the original analog tapes at Sterling. Thin cardboard jacket. Overall nice, but $40 is pretty steep for such a plain release.

I'm just happy to have this album on wax. Already played it twice. I need NWFT (which I will have next week), SSTB and YOTBR to complete the studio album collection. Fingers crossed for a new album next year and a Good Apollo 1 Neverender in 2016

I'd like to encourage anyone who wants this to purchase the grey swirl here:

http://merchnow.com/products/183917/in-keeping-secrets-gray-swirl-double-lp

Dammit! Hate living in the UK sometimes!! $30 just for international shipping!?

I think I'll stick with the standard black via Amazon UK...

I'm just happy to have this album on wax. Already played it twice. I need NWFT (which I will have next week), SSTB and YOTBR to complete the studio album collection. Fingers crossed for a new album next year and a Good Apollo 1 Neverender in 2016

Remember seeing NWFT for $20 new in stores, but couldn't pull the trigger because I only really liked about 5 songs on it. Plus, that album art looks so bad. Suffice it to say, of course I want the album now that it's $50 and up online.

Guest deleted

I'd like to encourage anyone who wants this to purchase the grey swirl here:

http://merchnow.com/products/183917/in-keeping-secrets-gray-swirl-double-lp

Dammit! Hate living in the UK sometimes!! $30 just for international shipping!?

I think I'll stick with the standard black via Amazon UK...

Yeah, international shipping sucks.  

Can someone help me to delete my account?

Mine showed up today. Looks more like a grey marble then a swirl. Oh well Im still happy to have it.

As far as the remaster goes... Ehhhh. Not impressed. Vocals are super loud as are the drums. guitars are kind of flat. At least up to 3 evils. Overall pricey as fuck but beats $300 on an og.