OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

Depending on the support I may make the 4 hour drive. New album is fantastic.

I'm going no matter what. What else is there to do that day, hah. Plus I bet it's going to be a sick lineup. either way, pianos!!

them playing soundstage is enormous. kind of had a feeling they'd be too big for ottobar

Trying to confirm if this is really them now...haha. I can't find anything on google by typing in the lyrics

EDIT: Its a track off the new Rancid album....hahaha

Hahah! That's hilarious. Just listened to it and wish I would have listened to it before I read this. You can totally tell that's tim armstrong.

I'm going no matter what. What else is there to do that day, hah. Plus I bet it's going to be a sick lineup. either way, pianos!!

them playing soundstage is enormous. kind of had a feeling they'd be too big for ottobar

I saw them play almost 3 years ago opening for Touche Amore at Red Palace in DC. 200 capacity... Best show ever. Soundstage is huge compared to that but I knew it was just a matter of time. Definitely going to try and make that one.

So I finally listened to this on my ipod driving into work this morning.  Had no clue that the final track (breakdown) in the DL wasn't them....I was stoked for the final song to punch me in the gut and then I got that garbage.  I thought it was a joke at first and thought to myself, 'man, this sounds an awful lot like rancid.'  Glad to see I wasn't crazy.

As for the album, I'm a little disappointed.  Gonna have to listen a few more times and see if it grows on me.