iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Discussion

So I went to Verizon and I ordered a gold 6 Plus. After seeing it in the store I loved the larger screen and I know Apple Pay will be a nice feature to have, plus the fingerprint scanner will be nice since I have a regular 5 and never got to use it. I feel like this will be a better upgrade going from a 5 to a 6 rather than when I went from a 4 to a 5.

What's all of this hullabaloo about the 6 being easily bent out of shape while in pockets and such?

Edit.Found it.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/tech/2014/09/24/mxp-iphone-6-plus-bend-test.hln.html

Well of course it's going to bend if you bend it like that asshole in the video...Is this supposed to be news? I could do the same thing to my 5s and I can guarantee it would either bend, or the screen would break.

Well of course it's going to bend if you bend it like that asshole in the video...Is this supposed to be news? I could do the same thing to my 5s and I can guarantee it would either bend, or the screen would break.

They're bending from being in pockets.

Solution: don't put your phone in your pocket? wtf

I saw an article on cnet that claimed both front and back pockets were causing the bending. 

I (accidentally) sit on my phone all the time, as do many others. I don't have any issue with my S4 bending lol.

I'm just saying that if people are sitting on their phones...it would explain why they're bending. Maybe folks should get some looser pants if they're bending in their front pockets.

Besides, stuff can only get so thin and so light before you have these kind of problems. It's a trade off. People are getting mad because they have to be gentle and treat an expensive piece of equipment with care? That's just bullshit to me.

The little lady has had a couple days with her 6 and is really liking it. I'm admittedly impressed with the new design, it looks a lot more sleek and higher end. I'd still never use an iPhone, but Apple did a good job with this device (the 6 at least, I saw a + in store and was horrified by the gigantic bezel. Godspeed to those who actually WANT to lug that thing around).

The little lady has had a couple days with her 6 and is really liking it. I'm admittedly impressed with the new design, it looks a lot more sleek and higher end. I'd still never use an iPhone, but Apple did a good job with this device (the 6 at least, I saw a + in store and was horrified by the gigantic bezel. Godspeed to those who actually WANT to lug that thing around).

I do want that gigantic bezel lol. I can't wait to pick mine up in a month

Have you guys seen this? I can't believe people actually fell for this. Like, really. These are the types of people that should never own anything technology related. Just get a rotary phone and a typewriter.

Bx0uKdIIQAABilK.png

Apparently a couple people have actually done this.

Traded in my 5 today that was beat to shit and the lock button was broken. Verizon still gave me the $200 credit.

This is great to hear.

I always keep my phone in my back pocket, that'll probably have to change. Does anyone know if there's a 6 case yet that like a case + wallet? Similar to the BookBook type case I guess a 6 BookBook case is in the works

I only keep my phone in my back pocket. My pockets are individually assigned. Front left wallet. Front right keys. Back left phone. Back right miscellaneous. Yeah I'm weird I know.

I think you've got your wallet and your phone mixed up there. ;) It's ok, it can be confusing.

I'd been wanting a new phone for a while, and decided a few weeks back that I was gonna get a 6, but for some reason I didn't pre-order it. So, earlier today, I went into my town's T-Mobile store to ask if I could order a 16gb grey 6, assuming they'd be completely out of stock. As it turns out, they had actually just gotten their shipment of that exact model the day before. I went for the $50 per month plan, traded in my 4S for $201 (a whopping $1 more than Verizon offered), put down an extra $300 to reduce my payments, and got a case and some shitty screen protectors for it. Not half bad, considering I thought it was going to be at least another two or three weeks before I would have it in my hand.

Also, make sure to ask the people who work at the phone store to put the screen protector on for you, unless you know you're good at it. Learn from my mistakes. Haha

This is great to hear.

I always keep my phone in my back pocket, that'll probably have to change. Does anyone know if there's a 6 case yet that like a case + wallet? Similar to the BookBook type case I guess a 6 BookBook case is in the works

hex makes the best wallet cases and they already started shipping their 6 cases. i had one for my 5 for a long time. great quality.

http://www.shophex.com/shop/cases/iphone-6