iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Discussion

Sprint is offering the iPhone 6 with a $50 unlimited plan, that plus the fact that they are offering the LG G3 for $99.00 has made up my mind to switch from Verizon.

Anyone wanna buy 2 unlimited data lines from Verizon? Haha, you can sell them on the Bay, they go for like $600 a pop. Totally going to do that.

Will never understand why people keep wanting bigger phones. My iPhone 5 is perfect, I can hold it in one hand and reach the whole screen with my thumb. Why would I sacrifice that? So I'm more comfortable watching Netflix on the bus over my 2GB/month capped internet? DUMB

If you go 5" you never come back or something.

Which you then in turn use toward your iPhone 6. Think you need to look at the definition of scam again.

Think you're missing the point, chief.  Unless you turn in your old iPhone and go without a phone for a few weeks, you will not get your $200 vzw credit in time to immediately purchase the new phone.  From the trade-in FAQ: "your order amount is not reduced by your trade-in value.  Instead, you will receive an electronic gift card for the appraised trade-in value within two weeks from the time we receive your device."  So, you need to buy an iPhone 6 to qualify, then trade in your phone, then receive Verizon credit.  Still not seeing how you're going to apply that to the purchase of the phone.

Jumping into the middle of a conversation but if you currently own an iPhone, are upgrading to a 6, and have to have the $200 trade-in credit to avoid a financial short-fall, you are making a dumb decision. If someone with a couple thousand saved up wants to chase the latest and greatest apple products, whatever makes you happy.

So it shouldn't really matter if the rebate comes immediately or later, if people are making common sense decisions.

So I pulled the trigger, sold my Verizon unlimited plan for $500. I ordered an LG G3 from Sprint with unlimited data, the phone was only $99 with a contact I get a 20% discount on. Once the iPhone 6 is openly available and not on a nightmarish backorder I'll be doing the same for my wife, basically upgrading our devices and pocketing $400+ when all is said and done.