how many orders do you have not delivered yet

These are the ones I'm waiting for:

Aeges - Above & Down Below [/100, Translucent Pilsner w/ Mint Green Splatter]
Beware of Safety - Lotusville 2xLP [/300, 180gr., Pink/Purple]
Black Jesuses - Black Jesuses [/100, 180gr., Transparent Red / Orange]
Ghost Brigade - IV - One With The Storm 2xLP+7" Collector's Box [/500, Red/Black, 7" White/Black, Poster, Slipmat]
If These Trees Could Talk - If These Trees Could Talk & Above The Earth, Below The Sky 2xLP [/100, Translucent Orange / Translucent Sea Blue, Tour Press]
If These Trees Could Talk - If These Trees Could Talk & Above The Earth, Below The Sky 2xLP [/50, Hand-Numbered, Screen-Printed Jacket, Test Press]
Junius - Days of the Fallen Sun EP [/100, Brown/Cream Marble, Hand-numbered]
Minot - Equal / Opposite [/100, Translucent Yellow w/ Translucent Orange Center]
Mono - The Last Dawn/Rays Of Darkness 2xLP [/350, White in Clear / Black in Clear Dark Purple, Deluxe Die-Cut Gatefold]
No Machine - 5" Lathe Cut [/357]
San Angelus - uu•Ü•uu 7" [/100, Baby Blue w/ Grey & White Splatter]
You + Me - Rose Ave. [/1000, Black]

do the people with 15+ records coming in just buy 2 of each copy to flip? jesus

I think this is a pessimistic perspective. Some people can actually afford to have 15+ records on order. I'm practically broke and I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 3 7"s. I'm only flipping like 3 or so...

to be clear that's ^^^^^^^^^^ me counting them out in my head.

And to be even more clear ----------------------------------------------------^^^^^ that in bold is a joke....

EDIT: Just added 2 more LPs to the numbers, 11 plus 3 7"s...

Edited by FowtyDollaz

This is probably the most I've had piled up that I'm waiting on.

Chevelle - Wonder What's Next + test press (Won the SRC contest but still haven't received...)

Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need to Whisper 2XLP

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

United Nations - The Next Four Years

As Tall As Lions - Self Titled

Friday the 13th

Ourlives - Den of Lions

From Indian Lakes - Absent Sounds

I completely forgot about United Nations and Friday the 13th. I'm also waiting on those.

So my list is:

The World is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid to Die - Between Bodies (3 copies)

The World is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid to Die - Audiotree Session (2 copies)

Self Defense Family - Duets

United Nations - The Next Four Years

Friday the 13th OST

Then I'm broke forever.

There's something really satisfying about updating my deadformat list and organising it all into the correct groups. I update the list as soon as I've ordered anything and it feels great.

Currently I have 11 and it hasn't been below ten for a while:

Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's Morning (Saddle Creek - Black)

Future Crooks – Future Crooks In Paradise (Bad timing records - Black with fire splatter /300 1st Pressing)

Guardians of the Galaxy - Soundtrack (Marvel - Black 2XLP)

Koji - Crooked In My Mind | 1st Press | Yellow w/ White Marble /500

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade (Warner Brother Records - Black)

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (Warner Brother Records - Black)

Relient K - Let it snow (Gotee Records - Black /1000)

Relient K - Mmhmm (Gotee Records - Clear /1000)

State Champs - The Acoustic Things (Pure Noise Records - Half Royal Blue / Half White w/Cyan Blue Splatter on the White Side /1000 1st Pressing)

Various Artists - Fadeaway Records Presents: Friends 3x12" | 1st Press | Red + White A/B Swirl w/ Black Splatter /400

You Blew It! - You Blue It (Topshelf Records - Cyan/Royal Blue halves with white splatter /100 1st Pressing)

I love a good list.

There's something really satisfying about updating my deadformat list and organising it all into the correct groups. I update the list as soon as I've ordered anything and it feels great.

Currently I have 11 and it hasn't been below ten for a while:

Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's Morning (Saddle Creek - Black)

Future Crooks – Future Crooks In Paradise (Bad timing records - Black with fire splatter /300 1st Pressing)

Guardians of the Galaxy - Soundtrack (Marvel - Black 2XLP)

Koji - Crooked In My Mind | 1st Press | Yellow w/ White Marble /500

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade (Warner Brother Records - Black)

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (Warner Brother Records - Black)

Relient K - Let it snow (Gotee Records - Black /1000)

Relient K - Mmhmm (Gotee Records - Clear /1000)

State Champs - The Acoustic Things (Pure Noise Records - Half Royal Blue / Half White w/Cyan Blue Splatter on the White Side /1000 1st Pressing)

Various Artists - Fadeaway Records Presents: Friends 3x12" | 1st Press | Red + White A/B Swirl w/ Black Splatter /400

You Blew It! - You Blue It (Topshelf Records - Cyan/Royal Blue halves with white splatter /100 1st Pressing)

I love a good list.

I do the same thing! I feel it's a good practice.

Wow, y'all have 20 plus records you're waiting on?! And I thought I was bad...

I'm currently waiting on 11 LPs:

Modern Baseball - Sports
Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need to Whisper
Tyler, the Creator - Bastard (bootleg)
Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack
Frozen: The Songs
Run the Jewels - RTJ2
Michael Buble - Christmas
Coheed & Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
Modest Mouse - This is a Long Drive...
                           The Lonesome Crowded West
TV On the Radio - Seeds

Although now that I think about it, there are 8 other records that I haven't pre-ordered but I know that I'm going to buy them between now and the end of November, so I guess you could say I'm waiting on 19, so I guess I am pretty bad....

One of the orders I'm waiting on has two records, Coheed and Michael Buble, and I just think that is really funny for some reason. I imagine the person filling that order sees and it goes "wtf..".

I'm actually down to just four (twdy aussie pressings, king tuff, dads & twiabp). I preordered dads & twiabp in Europe and had to think about ordering twdy for three weeks because of all those shipping costs. I think i never had a lower number of coming ins, usually it's more than 20, but i quit buying stuff on discogs and ebay and want to raise some funds for my next trip to Canada and a Cleveland Indians jacket.

It's good to know that i'm not alone with that numbers, sometimes i think i'm insane and should visit the doctor.

With all the delays and preorders, this is only going to grow for most of you. Several labels just got emails from Rainbo saying their wait for LPs is 16-18 weeks AFTER test approval. Add 6 weeks for tests and 3 weeks for lacquers and you have an average pressing time of 6-7 months. As a label, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing a preorder for anything right now.

With all the delays and preorders, this is only going to grow for most of you. Several labels just got emails from Rainbo saying their wait for LPs is 16-18 weeks AFTER test approval. Add 6 weeks for tests and 3 weeks for lacquers and you have an average pressing time of 6-7 months. As a label, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing a preorder for anything right now.

holy crap, that is a crazy long time..