SURGE IS BACK!

batman

When Surge launched, Coca-Cola threw a huge party at the Palace of Auburn Hills. My dad and I went, as he is a truck driver for Coke.

They ended up giving as much surge away as you wanted. We had his truckbed (think it was an f-250) so loaded with Surge that if he hit a bump, the tires would scrape the wheel wells.

I probably drank most of it..

For a few years after they discontinued selling Surge in bottle/cans it was still available as a syrup for soda fountains. The only place I ever saw it was at the pretzel place in my local mall. Not a bad deal being able to get a soft pretzel and a Surge.

One of jalapeno/cheese pretzels I hope.

Jolt > Surge 

This is true. I'd spend quarters upon quarters playing arcade games at the liquor store and we'd all have our own drinks by our sides. My buddy was a Surge drinker, another was a Coke drinker, another Dr. Pepper... I had the Jolt. Guess who was always the winner in Marvel vs Capcom

Last Surge memory was getting a 64 oz fountain drink of this about 9 years ago because I was amazed someone still had this...drank the whole thing & shit my brains out at my wife's family's (was early girlfriend stage back then). That was awesome.

Laughed out loud when I got to "shit my brains out at my wife's family's".