Saves the Day - Through Being Cool - Reissue out 12/9/14

gmoney

grabbed the blue/white while it was still up. does anyone know if merchnow will exchange my first pressing of the S/T since it had the static sound issues? also, did i miss my shot for the 7 inch or should it be available on tour?

On the Facebook post they say "we'll have this on tour" at the end of the paragraph about that 7".

All the original S/T's sounded like crap. There's no indication that they're admitting there was a mistake though.

I have 3 copies of the S/T because i told them about the problem and they insisted on sending new copies. All 3 sound like shit. The third copy came from the production manager from equal vision and it had the same problem. Once i played the 3rd one and it sounded like shit i just gave up and realized it was the entire production run. It's a shame since the s/t is a great album and i would love to spin it, but not when it sound like garbage. 

I ordered the blue/white split and also have a black copy on preorder from Amazon. I can't decided if I want to cancel the Amazon preorder or not. A black copy might be handy to hold onto for trading purposes in the future when this sells out. Also, I kinda want the cream Hot Topic version just because it will look good with the cover art. I'm not a variant collector but maybe I'll make an exception for TBC since it's probably my favorite album ever.

I passed on the split.  I had already preordered the black and to be honest, the last split color I had didn't sound good at all.  I could tell when the stylus would pass over each color.  I'm not anti colored vinyl, some of my great sounding records are colored, but I think the particular method required for this detracts from sound quality.  My records are meant to be listened to, not admired on a wall.

I passed on the split.  I had already preordered the black and to be honest, the last split color I had didn't sound good at all.  I could tell when the stylus would pass over which color.  I'm not anti colored vinyl, some of my great sounding records are colored, but I think the particular method required for this detracts from sound quality.  My records are meant to be listened to, not admired on a wall.

rzFdlk3.jpg

Super weird. I remember buying the split when they went up but I just checked my emails and couldn't find a receipt or anything. Couldn't find it in my paypal history either. I just went on the computer that I (thought) i purchased it on and when i went to merch now, it was still in the cart. I put the order through and it processed. 

Super confused.