MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Goddamnit, code still good, placed two more orders.

Order 1:

Boris and Ian Astbury- BXI: $7.66

Neurosis- Honor Found In Decay: $23.02

Toe- A Book About...: $9.58

Toe- For Long Tomorrow: $8.94

The Who- Tommy: $24.94

Total with shipping: $83

Order 2:

Jefferson Airplane- Surrealistic Pillow: $14.06

Jefferson Airplane- Volunteers: $15.98

Chicago Symphony- Mahler 1 (Hi-Q EMI reissue): $24.30

Previn/London Symphony- Tchaikovsky 1812, Romeo and Juliet (Hi-Q EMI reissue): 24.30

Total with shipping: $87

I have to stop this, but these deals are ridiculous...

what code, the OCT1425 did not work for me just now.

Ahhh the risk you take mail ordering any vinyl though.  I try to stick to the bigger players because you always get good service even though you sometimes end up paying more for it.  I'd already spent almost $200 with CCMUSIC and this was another $60 and was about to drop another $100 or more once this return was finished.  Just really bummed because it's so helpful to save a few bucks no matter how much it is. 

And just yesterday I returned a copy of The Pixies "Trompe Le Monde" MoFi back to Amazon because of a seam split.  So damn easy and I got my refund almost immediately.  Why these smaller shops pull off that level of customer service is beyond me.    

Yeah, I got a messed up pressing of NERD - In Search Of from CCMUSIC and I just kept it because I didn't want to deal with them lol I'm more hopeful with getting in contact with the record company to get a replacement

Amazon has a great refunding structure...

But overstock.com on the other hand...a little off topic...I ordered The Blood Brothers - Young Machetes album for about $13 from their website because the description said "COLORED VINYL" ...had a feeling it wasn't going to be the vinyl but had high hopes...got the package it was the size of a CD so I knew it wasn't right. E-mailed them, got a shipping label, then about a week and a half after they received the return I was refunded $4...apparently they charged me for the shipping label.. obviously I got the rest of the refund back but still, that was just a crazy moment for me to never want to order from overstock.com

Amazon will gladly lose money on every book & music order if it means that their competition is one step closer to being bled out of business. I agree that their refund policy is aces, especially for us, but it's unfair to expect that from every company or think that every company can offer that service.

Amazon will gladly lose money on every book & music order if it means that their competition is one step closer to being bled out of business. I agree that their refund policy is aces, especially for us, but it's unfair to expect that from every company or think that every company can offer that service.

While I agree with almost everything you said, I don't think someone should be expected to pay return shipping (or the original shipping amount) if the vendor sends the wrong item. That is no fault of the buyer and the vendor should take full responsibility.

Hmmm.  I bought my copy from ccmusic a month ago but haven't gotten around to opening it.  I didn't realize there were "colors" floating around.  Assumed it was black.

well technically black is also a color :) but in all seriousness I don't know anything about this new pressing. so was just wondering, but I'll see I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Did one last haul...

ASAP Rocky - Long. Live. Asap.

Casey Veggies - Sleeping In Class

Cradle of Filth - Damnation & a Day

Deftones - White Pony

Eminem - Slim Shady LP

Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid M.a.a.D. City

Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler

$134.90

I mainly placed the order for CoF and Eminem.

4 out of 7 of those are supposed to be colored, so I'm stoked to see if they will be

Just made a massive order. Made sure everything was in stock with the exception of 3 items... which are usually always kept in print. Hopefully those 3 items can be fulfilled if I have any issued with them. 

For people that have received packages from this sale already: How have they gone about packing the records? Do they use mailers? 

Excited to get my order in! 

Just made a massive order. Made sure everything was in stock with the exception of 3 items... which are usually always kept in print. Hopefully those 3 items can be fulfilled if I have any issued with them. 

For people that have received packages from this sale already: How have they gone about packing the records? Do they use mailers? 

just placed order #6 yesterday. all of my orders have been 10 to 30 LP's. they come packaged in large mailers (about 6 or 7 LP's each) and then those large mailers are packaged inside of a larger box. havent received any damaged records yet, other than a couple bent corners that look like they were there before shipping.

If u feel motivated, post what you ordered! U have good taste so I'm curious what you grabbed (even though it might force me to make another order for myself haha)