VinylDaddy T-shirts?

I just sent him a message on eBay, basically just for the purpose of harassing him. 

This was his reply:

"who are you? and what is vinyl collective? I buys all these records from a guy down the road from me...I pay him 1000 Jamaican each. look here, I have no idea what you are talking about, get to the point and stop wasting my time please."

I just sent him a message on eBay, basically just for the purpose of harassing him. 

This was his reply:

"who are you? and what is vinyl collective? I buys all these records from a guy down the road from me...I pay him 1000 Jamaican each. look here, I have no idea what you are talking about, get to the point and stop wasting my time please."

I read this whole quote in a Jamaican accent in my head..

I'm wondering why Rambo got mad about a dude posting a public phone number of a business that was available on his Facebook page/"store front", and compared it to 4chan's posting of personal, private phone numbers. Not the same thing at all.

Yeah, that was me, what the Hell? I just wanted someone to confirm if he was a real live guy and actually had a huge Jamaican accent.