TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

I think he means the problem might not be present on most of the copies of the record and that it just seems widespread because this is a forum dedicated to vinyl.

True, thanks for clearing that up.

To me personally, if more than 3 or 4 people state an issue in which a record is unlistenable, it's probably a higher chance that it's more widespread than not.

But with that said, I've been cleaning mine and the static / noise sound has subsided with the exception of the beginning of the last track on side A and the deadwax. I can live with that. :)

I feel like if that was real it should have taken precedent over back patches.

Kinda what I was thinking.  

The blog was since made private but here is a quote from it, there a screencaps floating around and if I'll find em if I can and show you.

""It was maybe the 4th or 5th hardest my dick had ever been. You turned back to look at me and told me to hit you. I told you I wasnít into that shit and shoved your head into my pillows. You moaned just quiet enough for my parents not to hear you. You canít take a fuck like that with you when you leave, thatís going to stay wherever it happened.

One time I brought another girl back to that bed and she asked if I had been with other girls in it. I told her I had, but not with the sheets that were currently on. I didnít want to lie, and Iím not going to get rid of a bed with a history of fucks like those.

You buy a bed frame to break it, you buy a bed to break it in.

Each room I go into I see a different naked body laying there, sometimes the sheets cover their pussies, other times theyíre out in the open with their bare legs showing. I always loved that the best. I liked to make the rooms real cold so they would get goose bumps all over, and Iíd put my hands on ëem and warm them up. It made the sex even better; every single touch makes a difference when there is warm skin touching freezing flesh. And then the best part is they would feel even warmer inside when Iíd actually get in. Theyíd touch my dick, feel how hot it was, with all the blood in my body flowing straight to it, and theyíd want it even more. Iíd push them off for a while, but eventually Iíd give it to them. My cock became their main source of heat, and when you can focus that type of energy then you can use it all on pleasing her. Thatís what it was all about, not the spitting, the sweating, or the cumming, it was about them having to stop everything they were doing and let go. After the whole matter, if all she can do is catch her breath, to the point where she canít even speak, then youíre doing it right.

Some nights when Iím alone I wonder if they ever think of me like I think of them. I wonder if at any point while theyíre with another man, if they think of me instead. I wonder if when their hands are full of another dick, if they think of mine. If they think of where Iíd touch them, or how Iíd stick my fingers in them, when this other guy canít do it right. I donít want them to come crawling back, Iíd just like to know if theyíre thinking about me, wishing it was me instead.

Although, other nights it gets to me too. I think of where each oneís G spots were located, the different ways Iíd touch them. How each one likes their tits felt after sex. (One girl wouldnít let me fuck her unless I gave her a backrub first, and then after the sex, instead of cuddling, she wanted a foot rub. That didnít bother me.) What bothers me is when you get into the whole psyche of these girls and you realize no single lady is an innocent little being like we perceive them when weíre in grade school. Each girl is dirtier and hornier than any of the scumbag guys I know. You take advantage of this fact, you take solace in this fact when youíre coming home from a long day and want your cock sucked, but itís the gut wrencher that makes you throw away your food when you arenít with them anymore. All you can do is think about how sheís out there trying to get her fix, like the sex drug addict she is, spitting on some other dick, riding someone else until her juices are all over his body. Well you can wrap your thong all over someone elseís boney veins, and you can wish it were me inside of you when he finally enters.

Fortunately, for me, you are nothing more than extra body mass I wonít have to carry around with me. Extra panties I have to decide if I want to throw away or keep when youíve left. Sheets I need to wash after you cum all over them.

Unfortunately for you, you are nothing more than flesh and bone that will break down eventually. At least I hope, anyway.""