intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

My xmas gets better each time I think about Ben having to pay above cost for these.

? Sorry I was spending time with my family? Are you anti family or just so bored on a Saturday you are being a dick to random folks? Because I would much rather have a great day with family then ignore them for a chance at any record.

? Sorry I was spending time with my family? Are you anti family or just so bored on a Saturday you are being a dick to random folks? Because I would much rather have a great day with family then ignore them for a chance at any record.

I'm sure it's just because you have been known to flip records. Not sure why you are playing ignorant.

I'm sure it's just because you have been known to flip records. Not sure why you are playing ignorant.

OK, not playing ignorant.  Since several people in this thread have posted about selling these records above cost, some have offered above cost for them and I have even bought some above cost.  So why did some random guy come in get joy that I specifically was willing to buy this on the second hand market?

OK, not playing ignorant. Since several people in this thread have posted about selling these records above cost, some have offered above cost for them and I have even bought some above cost. So why did some random guy come in get joy that I specifically was willing to buy this on the second hand market?

Because I love to see you on the otherside of what you do.

anyone else a little ptsd about 12 noon today? ha, glad it's over.

Haha actually was thinking that earlier.

Kinda surprised to see how many are still available to purchase.  I wonder if he'll just leave them there until they sell or take them down eventually and lower the pressing numbers.  Unless he just went ahead and made them all already (or is making them all no matter what).

I also wonder if he doesn't sell them all if he'll modify the format again next year.

I also wonder if he doesn't sell them all if he'll modify the format again next year.

wondered that too, but i couldn't really come up with a different or better solution... besides, this year's format most closely adheres to the song's lyrics, and that's obviously the most important detail, duh