ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

I would like to point out that more than a couple people who know Ross personally have sent me messages of stories that either haven't been mentioned here or additional details to stories that have. All of the stories corroborate the evidence and accusations presented in this thread.

Ross is lucky that these people don't want all the details made public. That being said, I have no reason to believe any excuse Ross pulls out of his ass at this point. I have too many different people with the same stories and there's just too much evidence. 

In regard to the TEN acoustic pressing....here is what happened which led to me not taking pre orders on any albums anymore

In 2011 we pre did pre orders for the TEN box set prior to them being pressed which inevitably sold out quick.

When they arrived, one box (10 copies) we warped and the plant told us that the lowest run they could press was 50 copies and since they were already sold & everything else was printed we had no choice really, I had to make 50 more in order to fulfill those orders.

so 10 people who ordered the box at the time actually that clear variant but i believe with the normal jacket along with a note explaining what happened.  

The final 40 copies I had nothing to do with so at the time patrick made jackets and they have more or less sat in my garage unless someone emails me asking if I have any leftover copies to which I usually explain what happened and ask to either trade or I have accepted $20 a few times. Many have been given out to people I worked with on graphic and helping me pack orders etc....  I did a 5 or 10 rsd bundle's on my site with a bunch of older stock in april which I also included one of these in each, along with a note to not post about it knowing people would freak out and mainly because my contract was for 500 copies and due to some being warped we ended up with 540.  Regardless, as you can see most of them are still in my garage

16238489185_f85a56e816.jpg

are there records in these jackets?

There looks to be ~30 sleeves in the box he posted.

Only 40 extra special records were made. 

Traded a few. Sold a few for $20. Sold 5-10 in his RSD bundle. "Many" were given away.

Even this new lie with picture evidence doesn't add up.

That being said, I think we should all be grateful for the amount of people here who are happy to sell things at cost when someone misses out on a release or they have doubles. That's the kind of shit that makes VC great.

Thanks for highlighting this. If someone buys a record for $20 at preorder and then will sell it for $20 even when they could get $50-60 for it on ebay, that, my friend, is a record saint.

I would like to point out that more than a couple people who know Ross personally have sent me messages of stories that either haven't been mentioned here or additional details to stories that have. All of the stories corroborate the evidence and accusations presented in this thread.

Ross is lucky that these people don't want all the details made public. That being said, I have no reason to believe any excuse Ross pulls out of his ass at this point. I have too many different people with the same stories and there's just too much evidence. 

damn.

In regard to the TEN acoustic pressing....here is what happened which led to me not taking pre orders on any albums anymore

In 2011 we pre did pre orders for the TEN box set prior to them being pressed which inevitably sold out quick.

When they arrived, one box (10 copies) we warped and the plant told us that the lowest run they could press was 50 copies and since they were already sold & everything else was printed we had no choice really, I had to make 50 more in order to fulfill those orders.

so 10 people who ordered the box at the time actually that clear variant but i believe with the normal jacket along with a note explaining what happened.

The final 40 copies I had nothing to do with so at the time patrick made jackets and they have more or less sat in my garage unless someone emails me asking if I have any leftover copies to which I usually explain what happened and ask to either trade or I have accepted $20 a few times. Many have been given out to people I worked with on graphic and helping me pack orders etc.... I did a 5 or 10 rsd bundle's on my site with a bunch of older stock in april which I also included one of these in each, along with a note to not post about it knowing people would freak out and mainly because my contract was for 500 copies and due to some being warped we ended up with 540. Regardless, as you can see most of them are still in my garage.

I find it a little funny you contacted me about having extra copies, sold me a variant that was out to the public and charged me over 20$. While not mentioning these. You don't need to defend yourself with me, it's whatever, I get it. Now sell me one of those for 20$, haha

Here we go...

In response to "flipping" records. As I stated earlier in the thread, that ebay account has been used a friend for himself and sometime for his parents stuff since i was a freshman in high school, before I had a credit card. You can see the account was started almost 15 years ago and has really high feedback which is why its still in use for some things. You can believe me or not but thats the truth in regards to that account. The fact that a life long friend of mine selling a handful of records on ebay spawning this entire thing is beyond me. 

Stop lying, Ross. Your story has changed several times.

You flip your own releases on your krockradio24 account. Which would be fine. Super lame, but fine.

But your listings are total bullshit because you make up stories of where the records came from.

--------------------------------------------------

Then you have your molder friend come on and say that krockradio24 is his personal account

This IS how rumors start...krockradio24 is my personal account.  I grew up with Ross, we are very close friends, and I help him pack orders all the time.  I purchase a bunch of his releases when they go on sale because I know many of them will sell out and will have resale value.  Times are hard, been without a job for a while, so have been trying to cash in.  Also, images and words was never even sold through ETR, only Brookvale..

-------------------------------------

Then you said that you, molder, and a bunch of friends from high school share the krockradio24 account:

To set the record straight. It is an account which a bunch of my friends and I have used since 1999 hence it having a pretty high positive feedback.  In the past some stuff for sale has been mine, some stuff has been my friends and some even my friends selling stuff for their parents(hence the meteorite up right now which I didn’t even know until someone pointed it out). 

--------------------------------

Then you said you and your friend (two people) share the account and don't want to give it up because of the age and feedback history of the account.

This one was started in 1999 when we were in high school and has such a high feedback that neither of us wanted to give it up. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Aside from the fact that sharing an ebay account with as much stuff as you sell, is INSANE, it's simply not true.

molder's ebay account is: http://www.ebay.com/usr/phaust

Which was created in 1998 and has plenty of feedback. (And sells plenty of ETR releases) Why would you share the krockradio24 account? 

Why do you keep trying to get people to believe a story that your best friend is selling your releases on your account without you knowing?

Don't throw me down clark!

Edit: I read her post in the aunt bethany voice. Hello Everybody!

Hahaha I feel like her every time I post in a thread, cause I'm always around but rarely post. It's like my internal monologue:

"I should say it?"

"You should say it."

"Hello Everybody!"

/off topic

There looks to be ~30 sleeves in the box he posted.

Only 40 extra special records were made. 

Traded a few. Sold a few for $20. Sold 5-10 in his RSD bundle. "Many" were given away.

Even this new lie with picture evidence doesn't add up.

Somebody check the exif data to see when the picture was taken

Somebody check the exif data to see when the picture was taken

Nothing there

System
File Name
16238489185_f85a56e816.jpg
File Size
92 kB
File Modify Date
2015:01:09 13:15:31-05:00
File Permissions
rw-r--r--