PO: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - What It Takes to Move Forward

Shelby

Someone needs to add the new releases to Discogs, since I forgot to when they were up on the site for the new track listing. Guess I'll have to wait for mine to show up if no one else does it.

Facebook again:

Second, we have a limited amount of tour presses of What It Takes left, and we will put them up in our webstore NEXT TUESDAY AT NOON EST. This will be your only chance to get them from us.

Maybe they should ship out all their back orders before they put tour presses up...

Maybe they should ship out all their back orders before they put tour presses up...

Specially for you:

First, everyone who ordered "What It Takes to Move Forward" from Count Your Lucky Stars Records- we are getting to them as fast as we can, but we left everything in an absolute mess just to be able to tour and are still dealing with issues with our house. The records will start to be packed and shipped again on Thursday, but it may be a while before they all go out. We got over 800 pre-orders plus normal orders, so are super swamped as is. We're sorry about that, but there are still so many things we need to take care of that demand our attention much more.

You know that they had a car crash into their house right? I totally understand that this could take some time to ship everything out.

Specially for you:

First, everyone who ordered "What It Takes to Move Forward" from Count Your Lucky Stars Records- we are getting to them as fast as we can, but we left everything in an absolute mess just to be able to tour and are still dealing with issues with our house. The records will start to be packed and shipped again on Thursday, but it may be a while before they all go out. We got over 800 pre-orders plus normal orders, so are super swamped as is. We're sorry about that, but there are still so many things we need to take care of that demand our attention much more.

You know that they had a car crash into their house right? I totally understand that this could take some time to ship everything out.

No fuck that. Mail my shit with the car still sticking out of the wall. NEEDS IT!

Specially for you:

Yeah, read that too...what I'm saying is, rather than get more orders that they'll be behind on, maybe they should finish shipping out what they've already sold. You dig? If they're so super swamped, maybe pull back for a second.

I wasn't upset before about them going out late, because shit happens, and a car crashing into your house sucks, but they're just piling more shit on top of that though.

As far as shipping them "all this week" they claim they will "start packing and shipping Thursday." So...yeah. Doubtful they'll all be shipped out before those new orders come in on Tuesday.

I get it, I don't mind being patient, waiting for stuff when something comes up...but I also don't think if you're behind on shipping it's a good idea to start taking new orders