PO: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - What It Takes to Move Forward

Shelby

From facebook:

ATTN: Regarding all current open orders and the empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) "What It Takes to Move Forward" pre-orders.

The truck that smashed through our house caused us to have to deal with non-label things for a good amount of time, and we barely got what we needed to get done to leave for tour. Our house is still being worked on and things are still up in the air and need to be taken care of when we get back.

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: Unfortunately, this means a delay in shipping for all current orders and all pre-orders and slow response for any e-mail inquiries. Originally, we had planned to have everything shipped out before tour, and some records even went out. But obviously, things halted as soon as the accident occurred.

We get back from tour on Monday and we are going to start sorting this all out as soon as possible. We have a lot of back-orders, so even once we get back, it is going to take a while. Please bear with us while we get everything back together.

We will get you more updates as we can and as records are going out. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

xoxo

Keith and Cathy

From facebook:

ATTN: Regarding all current open orders and the empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) "What It Takes to Move Forward" pre-orders.

The truck that smashed through our house caused us to have to deal with non-label things for a good amount of time, and we barely got what we needed to get done to leave for tour. Our house is still being worked on and things are still up in the air and need to be taken care of when we get back.

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: Unfortunately, this means a delay in shipping for all current orders and all pre-orders and slow response for any e-mail inquiries. Originally, we had planned to have everything shipped out before tour, and some records even went out. But obviously, things halted as soon as the accident occurred.

We get back from tour on Monday and we are going to start sorting this all out as soon as possible. We have a lot of back-orders, so even once we get back, it is going to take a while. Please bear with us while we get everything back together.

We will get you more updates as we can and as records are going out. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

xoxo

Keith and Cathy

Bummer for them, bummer for us.