PO: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - What It Takes to Move Forward

Shelby

Not that I want to interrupt this super interesting discussion about Starbursts, but how does everyone like the new sequencing of the record? Is it better or did you prefer the first viny version?

I haven't gotten my copy in yet, so I'm curious.

Let us know what color of starburst you like the most and then we'll discuss this album. I'm in for pink, everyone knows that's the classic go-to. Even taco bell has a slushie of it. (Not sure if I'd enjoy that or any starburst as a slushie though)

Let us know what color of starburst you like the most and then we'll discuss this album. I'm in for pink, everyone knows that's the classic go-to. Even taco bell has a slushie of it. (Not sure if I'd enjoy that or any starburst as a slushie though)

Thank you for getting the thread back on topic.

I just bought a pack of tropical flavored Starbursts for later.

Not that I want to interrupt this super interesting discussion about Starbursts, but how does everyone like the new sequencing of the record? Is it better or did you prefer the first viny version?

It's the same as the digital version I've had all these years so it's nothing too new. It's nice that the bonus tracks have their own side.

The pink starburst slushie is pretty dope.

Prefer the OG, but hey, I really dislike changes to things when I'm used to them a certain way.

They've only gone and arrived, nothing better after a sub-par day at work.

One very minor corner ding on the 180Black, Splatter in perfect condition and both shipped outside the sleeve so no tears to be seen. Listening to the black atm, sounds fantastic, will need to do a side by side comparison with the OG someday when I have infinite time. Very happy.

Red Starburst, too. 

Damn straight, same!

Was at a show this weekend and a guy referred to this band as "twinkle-core" and another guy called them "twinkly twinkle."

wtf.

I think a big part of it is just people trying to be trendy. Also because if you tell the average person that a band's genre is emo or say that you listen to emo/emo-revival like 99% of people will just assume that you're stuck in the early 2000s and mean bands like Fallout Boy and MCR.