HAPPY 2015 NEW YEAR VC!

jhulud

Figured to get ahead of the game since a majority are U.S.-based but we're worldwide, byotches!!!

Happy New Year VC! Thanks for 2014 being a very busy year for the boards and community. I don't have any numbers or meta-data or geeky reports like that but I know this place has been hopping and blowing up big time!!!

(If I were to alone go on the complaining and whining and number of reported posts/threads, y'all kept my ass busy!...But I jest...)

But in all seriousness. 2014 has indeed been a busy and fulfilling year for the VC community. Plenty of great records have come out by great bands and the undying support by all of y'all all across the board (pun intended) has been awesome! Bands and labels take notice of the shenanigans here and always appreciate that. 

And of course all the interaction and fandom and overal nerdness here is awesome. Every single year. Personally, it feels that each year that I make more and more friends here and eventually outside of the boards. And that's an awesome feeling. 

Feel free to share any and all thoughts and reflections on VC and about/of the boards and community here. Let's keep the POSI vibe going as always. 

Love ya VC!

BDC58C7A-B261-4696-B1D0-1AFD7034E3FF.jpg

And yeah...tonight, I'll be ringing in the new year at home as usual...and watching the ball drop on whichever TV broadcast is having T-Swizzle perform. Plus a few friends are over this time around and they say I'll get so drunk, I will require subtitles when I speak. 

meh, the new year isn't even here yet but will start poorly.

my 90 year old grandma fell this morning, and broke her hip.  she has surgery scheduled at 10am tomorrow.  

getting up to meet my family before the surgery will be a task... today was pretty shitty and i have already started drinking, so tonight will be interesting. 

nonetheless, happy new year to all you folks.

meh, the new year isn't even here yet but will start poorly.

my 90 year old grandma fell this morning, and broke her hip.  she has surgery scheduled at 10am tomorrow.  

getting up to meet my family before the surgery will be a task... today was pretty shitty and i have already started drinking, so tonight will be interesting. 

nonetheless, happy new year to all you folks.

sorry to hear dude.

just had some pot stickers with the family and about to play some games.  then i will put the kids to bed and go balls deep on the wife.

will be drinking non alcoholic beverages bringing in the new year since i am almost 30 days sober.

happy new years vc.

And yeah...tonight, I'll be ringing in the new year at home as usual...and watching the ball drop on whichever TV broadcast is having T-Swizzle perform. Plus a few friends are over this time around and they say I'll get so drunk, I will require subtitles when I speak.

Bwahahaha.

Happy New Year to everyone!

My evening will consist of going to bed early. my roommate and her boyfriend are staying in and cuddling on the couch, thus leaving me cornered into my room. 3 friends flaked on me to be with other groups im not acquainted with, so its' another pretty fuckin' shitty new year. 

it's like xmas all over again. meh.. id be ok if they just would move to their own room.. at least then i'd have cable tv available. (shrugs shoulders)