Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

So 2nd Ave in Portland had a 1 item per customer policy, and they mixed everything up in boxes, saw a lot of stuff people were after, but stuck with my 1 want. Got in and out in about 10 minutes. Any other stores have the 1 release per customer policy?

Like, 1 RSD item per customer? That's crazy.

I've got 7"'s in my pants that you can...

Yeah I can't even attempt to finish that terrible attempt at a joke. I do know that my store had 4 or more of those when I was leaving so if I see one when I go back in about an hour I'll pick one up.

You'll be my hero! If by any chance they also have that Tim Kasher/Chris Farren split 7" I'll definitely compensate you for your trouble!

It's actually pretty stupid.. 'You want us to have more of your money?! Oh no you don't..'

They are trying to dicourage flipping of certain limited items, and give people a fair chance at getting what they want. They won't have a problem selling anything worth flipping. I think it's cool that they are doing it. They aren't a struggling record store though, so they can pull it off.

They are trying to dicourage flipping of certain limited items, and give people a fair chance at getting what they want. They won't have a problem selling anything worth flipping. I think it's cool that they are doing it. They aren't a struggling record store though, so they can pull it off.

Sorry, I made that post while I still was unde the impression that it's not one per title but one per customer.. One of every item per costumer is the right way to go, I absolutely agree.