Stupid Noob Question

MahPah

All the time I see people commenting on preorder all the time saying the quantity left even when the site doesn't say. How do you guys find that out? Is there a way to see the qty available for an item?

Please do not do the things that people are telling you to by loading your cart and seeing what the message says.  

It seriously can mess with store's inventories.  

If you want to know, hit up the label via email, or twitter or whatever. 

Please do not do the things that people are telling you to by loading your cart and seeing what the message says.

It seriously can mess with store's inventories.

If you want to know, hit up the label via email, or twitter or whatever.

Listen to the man, he yelled at me about it and yet I still love him. ;)

Can you still place an order? If so, congrats you didn't miss it! If no, sorry you waited too long.

The colored version was only the first 500 sold, not a separate purchase option. If i missed the color i can wait on the black copy to hit stores and will buy something else now. Those of us with limited funds have to strategize our purchases.

Just forget I even asked this question.

The colored version was only the first 500 sold, not a separate purchase option. If i missed the color i can wait on the black copy to hit stores and will buy something else now. Those of us with limited funds have to strategize our purchases.

Just forget I even asked this question.

If the label is advertising "first 500 sold are colored" then it's probably safe to say their online inventory doesn't actually differentiate between colored and black.  There will be no "trick" to checking if the first 500 have sold already, just gotta do what Tre said and contact the label.