RSD15 Request Thread

I know this isn't the place for it, but I'm going to post it here anyway since this is the request thread. Please sell shit for cost or a few dollars extra. If you buy shit today just to flip it because you know it's going for $30+ than original cost, fuck you. Just saw a kid on Facebook reject an offer of cost + shipping + $5 for gas because he has them on eBay for more. He was also trying to sell copies that he "bought for a friend" of Real Friends, Twenty One Pilots, and other shit.

possible, might hold off on most offers for a few days to see if the ones I have on ebay actually sell haha. Theyre going for quite a bit.

I know this isn't the place for it, but I'm going to post it here anyway since this is the request thread. Please sell shit for cost or a few dollars extra. If you buy shit today just to flip it because you know it's going for $30+ than original cost, fuck you. Just saw a kid on Facebook reject an offer of cost + shipping + $5 for gas because he has them on eBay for more. He was also trying to sell copies that he "bought for a friend" of Real Friends, Twenty One Pilots, and other shit.

This really pisses me off. Real Friends was my number one item, and pretty much the only one I didn't get. A couple others would've been cool, but are totally passable.

If anyone happened to grabbed an extra copy of the Twenty One Pilots EP or Hedwig and the Angry Inch please let me know. These were the only two things I wanted but was unable to go out early in the day since I had to work.

Sound Garden in Fells Point, MD had A LOT of Hedwig & the Angry Inch left. If you call them, they can ship it to you.

I would love if someone in the UK could grab the Amon Tobin Dark Jovian EP for me.

My local shop had 8 copies of the Phish live box when I went by there at 7pm on Saturday.

I could go there tomorrow and ship it out Tuesday morning before I fly out of town for the week or I can pick it up and ship it when I get back if they still have it.