RSD15 Request Thread

I have an extra copy of DFA79 Trainwreck 79, Tegan & Sara at Zia, Violent Femmes, and The Doors Strange Days, if anyone is looking.

Also, the local store still has a few copies of Courtney Barnett if anyone is looking for that.

I am in Canada, so shipping will be a higher but I'll do what I can.

PM me if you are interested.

Just interested.....did ANYBODY even see this Cory Branan/Lydia Loveless split 7" I'm after? Yet to hear a single person talk about it at all...and I'm wondering if it got delayed or if people simply just don't listen to these artists and thusly have no idea what I'm talking about

ya, i bought it at one store and saw a couple copies at another store.  i bought it for the cory branan song but turned out liking the lydia loveless cover quite a bit.  (i'd never heard of her before).  it's also on a really pretty purple.  if i get a chance, i can drop by and see if they still have it.

hey birdwell, i just called the shop and they do have it.  i'm going to pick my daughter up in about an hour and can pick it up on the way for you.  it'd be cost + CA tax + shipping.

edit:  btw, i have no idea what cost is.  i paid $9.99 at tko records.  the store i called is port of sound.  they're usually on par with that.

hey birdwell, i just called the shop and they do have it. i'm going to pick my daughter up in about an hour and can pick it up on the way for you. it'd be cost + CA tax + shipping.

edit: btw, i have no idea what cost is. i paid $9.99 at tko records. the store i called is port of sound. they're usually on par with that.

Totally onboard!

Trying to track down the following:

Dresden dolls virginia monologues

Swans ep

Jurassic 5 box set.

Apparently no stores near me got them or still have them.

Thank you in advance!

A local place has two J5's left, but I don't have nearly enough spare money to pick it up. It was $65. Was just there a half hour ago.

posted this in my FS thread but figured I'd post it here as well

Stopped by a few more shops today to see what was left over and grabbed a few things for VC that I've seen people ask for. Prices include shipping. WILL ALSO TRADE FOR THE AGAINST ME 7"

Comeback Kid-Rain City Sessions 10" $21

Citizen Dick 7" $15

The Darjeeling Limited OST $29 (pending)

The Devil Wears Prada-South of The City 7" $15

Echosmith-Acoustic Dreams $24

Father James Misty-I Loved You Honeybee $16

Kind of Like Spitting-Nothing Makes Sense Without it 2xLP w/poster $24

Real Friends-More Acoustic Songs $23

Dave Hause- Home Alone EP 7" (Pending)

looking for amon tobin - dark jovian. haven't seen it anywhere. anyone know if this release made it to the US? or any european owners taking offers or looking for certain US releases? feel free to PM me.

found my own answer for any interested:

We regret to announce that due to a shipping delay caused by UPS and completely out of control, the release of Amon Tobin's Dark Jovian EP in North America has been pushed back to early next month and will no longer be available in stores this Saturday 18 April for Record Store Day.

Copies will be widely available on 5 May. For more information head to the Amon Tobin website.