Looking for female who loves to dig for vinyl/can write about music

First off, no this isn't a booty call. So all you 16 y/0 boys getting all giddy about the title post can crawl back into your bedroom mama has set up for you. :P

2ndly, yeah, as the title has it! Looking for a passionate vinyl lover who loves to dig and can write about music. Please send me writing samples via PM. This is non paid opportunity but comes with a ton of networking opportunity. All work on your own time sort of gig ;)

Was wondering the same thing...if this actually were a paid job, that would be incredibly illegal.

Doesn't seem right to me. If the job has something unique about it that requires a female, you can spell out gender, right? If a gym needs a ladies' room attendant, they can say so. Nothing illegal. Just have to be able to justify.

Doesn't seem right to me. If the job has something unique about it that requires a female, you can spell out gender, right? If a gym needs a ladies' room attendant, they can say so. Nothing illegal. Just have to be able to justify.

What necessitates a gender when it comes to writing about music though? Seems like it would be hard to justify in this instance.