Fallout Discussion: “76”

Favorite quest so far?

Honestly, I've only done about 3 or 4 I think. I've been exploring my heart out, getting my ass kicked. I'm completely out of stimpaks and that has me a little worried... but, it's all good :)

Favorite quest was probably going at the dudes at the power plant. That was fun. And I'm not sure if it just granted crazy XP or if my Idiot Savant proc'd on quest completion because it gave me 2.5 levels.

The only part I don't like is the settlements shit. There's a few things they make you do just to like... get acquainted with the system... and I really hate it. I don't want to build anything. I'm not a builder.

Bah, you're lucky then. I don't think they will be necessary outside of the early stuff where they force you to touch it a little bit, but from what I can see it will be super helpful if done correctly. It's a shame but I just don't really like building shit and like having to hook up electricity, and water, and shops, and assign workers and plant crops and.. like you could do that full time in the game which sounds boring as hell to me.

I just want to explore and shoot shit and pick locks and hack terminals and steal shit.

There's some definite little bugs here and there.

I've seen my dog just walk off a cliff (he was fine.).  Major FPS drops in some big busy buildings where the screen kind of stutters when you turn quickly. Sometimes in conversation both people will just be suddenly silent, yet keep gesturing as if they are talking still... if you wait like 10 seconds the conversation starts back up.

Outside of that though it's been pretty smooth sailing. I wish the draw distance was a tiny bit better, but it's not a huge deal.

There's some definite little bugs here and there.

I've seen my dog just walk off a cliff (he was fine.). Major FPS drops in some big busy buildings where the screen kind of stutters when you turn quickly. Sometimes in conversation both people will just be suddenly silent, yet keep gesturing as if they are talking still... if you wait like 10 seconds the conversation starts back up.

Outside of that though it's been pretty smooth sailing. I wish the draw distance was a tiny bit better, but it's not a huge deal.

Are you playing on Xbone? This seems to be an issue exclusive to this system :/

Oh well. Not my first buggy Bethesda experience ha.