PO: The Appleseed Cast - Mare Vitalis

Thank you sir.

You're welcome. RG updates the pressing info as he gets time, and you're right, sometimes on the release/sale page he will have numbers there, too.

My MV arrived yesterday, Club and Retail. Jackets are heavy duty, but dinged up corners - haven't had that in a long time from GF. Getting spoiled I guess.  Shouldn't affect play ;)

You're welcome. RG updates the pressing info as he gets time, and you're right, sometimes on the release/sale page he will have numbers there, too.

My MV arrived yesterday, Club and Retail. Jackets are heavy duty, but dinged up corners - haven't had that in a long time from GF. Getting spoiled I guess. Shouldn't affect play ;)

I bought 3 copies, assorted. Couple of my corners were dinged too. Then like a dummy I flipped it open onto sushi. Luckily it came right off. Doesn't matter to me, these aren't going anywhere.

Thought I would put this here as neither Peregrine nor the Archival Series seem to have a dedicated page, this is from a Kickstarter backer mail that just went out:

"The Appleseed Cast 'Peregrine' 2XLP - The Record Club copies have been done for a month but creating them destroyed all the parts.  So we've had to remake those.  Hoping for a Sept release on this one."

Thought I would put this here as neither Peregrine nor the Archival Series seem to have a dedicated page, this is from a Kickstarter backer mail that just went out:

"The Appleseed Cast 'Peregrine' 2XLP - The Record Club copies have been done for a month but creating them destroyed all the parts. So we've had to remake those. Hoping for a Sept release on this one."

Man, GF seem to be having a hell of a time getting Peregrine released! I'm glad they're not just giving up at this point. Super exciteddddd!

Thanks mesi!

If anyone has any issues just holler at us: [email protected].  We'll take care of ya the best we can. 

And yes, Peregrine has been a pain.  Haha.  Pressing records these days is really fucking stressful (unless you're a hands off label).  It's a real party. 

xoxo

If anyone has any issues just holler at us: [email protected]. We'll take care of ya the best we can.

And yes, Peregrine has been a pain. Haha. Pressing records these days is really fucking stressful (unless you're a hands off label). It's a real party.

xoxo

Best label!

Seriously, I applaud you for all that you do. Any word on what the Pergrine variants are planned to look like...? ;) the hand pours look beautiful.

If anyone has any issues just holler at us: [email protected]. We'll take care of ya the best we can.

And yes, Peregrine has been a pain. Haha. Pressing records these days is really fucking stressful (unless you're a hands off label). It's a real party.

xoxo

Ryan, I was just hoping you could give me final pressing numbers on each variant. I like to label my liners so I know which to listen to. The sale page doesn't load anymore.

Thanks!