Mad Max: Fury Road OST (Mondo) - PO: Friday May 15

Starting this thread because the Mondo thread is too cluttered at this point.  

Here's the info so far from Modern Vinyl:

The upcoming release of Junkie XL’s Mad Max: Fury Road score through Mondo was officially unveiled at Entertainment Weekly. The pressing will include two interchangeable covers, with one featuring Max and the other with the villain, Immortan Joe.

The vinyl will go up for pre-order this Friday at a random time. You can see the covers below for the 2xLP set, along with the covers as they sit underneath the slip. Sample the score, here.

MMFR_Cover_B.jpg

MMFR_Cover_A.jpg

mad.jpg

Did this really need a separate thread because people are too lazy to keep up with the main thread? JFC

Anyway I'm down for this.

Yes, IMO it does need a separate thread.

Being a Junkie XL fan and/or Mad Max fan has little in common with OSTs from animated films like Box Trolls and Iron Giant or random old obscure OSTs like Black Sunday. I'm not sure why someone would be expected to follow an entire Mondo thread in the off chance that they may have a single release they might enjoy someday.

I like single band/artist threads but don't have the time to follow every thread for labels and genres that may have a release I'm interested in.

I purchased the It Follows OST but do I need to read 20 posts over how excited people are that Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and a multitude of other releases I have zero interest in finally got pressed? No.