Soon: Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence (Reissue 2LP 180 Gram Vinyl)

Gotta give this album a listen. Been jammin Worship and Tribute like crazy lately. My friend wants to go see Coheed in October with these guys,so I gotta familiarize myself with both.

I saw GJ 2 times back in the day, once in Ann Arbor and again at Snocore tour in Las Vegas.  It was off the hook both times.

Northeast folks get treated to Glassjaw more than anybody in the country it seems anymore, so relish it.  My heart leaped out of my chest when i saw the tour post for Coheed with Glassjaw and a stop in Cincinnati.  until i realized the only one of those shows with Glassjaw was in NJ or whatever.  still got a ticket to see Coheed with what sounds to me like a wannabe-Brand New band Cursive.  Looking forward to seeing Thank You Scientist again though, I really enjoyed them last year on the IKSSE tour.

Wait. WHAT?!

Haha, sorry!  i just call em as i hear em.  i listened to about 4 or 5 tracks from their Ugly Organ album and they reminded me of Brand New a lot!  And i don't particularly like Brand New.  The Devil and God is really the only album of theirs that just ok in my book.  With the general theme that "everyone is entitled to their opinion" on this forum, people sure do get all up in arms whenever someone even remotely slams on a band they like.  Maybe seeing them live will change my opinion, and i'm open to that.  Am I really the only one that notices a striking similarity between the 2 bands?