Still no Staind or Sevendust albums on vinyl?

I remember listening to Break the Cycle when I was twelve years old, sitting on the balcony and finishing Snake on highest speed on my Nokia 3210. I also read the third Harry Potter book that summer.

Remembering Harry Potter books and Nokia phones dearly. Staind not that much.

Exactly, you are 100% correct. It seems like a lot of people on here thinks it's "the cool thing to do" to jump on the Staind/Sevendust hate-train lol

I don't understand why you continue to be so condescending as if you expect that to change the mood of this thread. You were essentially begging for trash talk in your OP by even mentioning "haters".

As of right now you're 31 posts deep, which leaves me to believe that you didn't spend any amount of time on the boards to understand the attitude,or you're trolling (good job?). If you're being honest then take a chill pill. This is like the musical version of Zach Galifianakis's Pretentious Illiterate character.

https://vine.co/v/MXXldeZzLxA

I don't understand why you continue to be so condescending as if you expect that to change the mood of this thread. You were essentially begging for trash talk in your OP by even mentioning "haters".

As of right now you're 31 posts deep, which leaves me to believe that you didn't spend any amount of time on the boards to understand the attitude,or you're trolling (good job?). If you're being honest then take a chill pill. This is like the musical version of Zach Galifianakis's Pretentious Illiterate character.

https://vine.co/v/MXXldeZzLxA

Jesus, is it that deep/serious for you? When I started the thread I didn't think so many would post replies and if I'm "condescending" than I apologize. I see lots of negative attitude towards what the post is about, mainly towards Staind not as much with Sevendust, and I wasn't gonna feed the trolls any more as there's no reasoning with them. You post a thread, people comment and hate on what the thread is about, don't even explain their reasoning most of the time or they don't comment at all. A lot of people just posted random GIF images instead of addressing the actual post's question. Which is why I stopped taking this particular thread seriously. Basically what I gathered from all these replies over the last day, was that about 90% of users commenting on this thread seem to blatantly dislike bands like Staind or Sevendust extremely (which is cool, it's w/e) and the other small 10% seemed to not mind the idea of those bands being pressed to vinyl. You overanalyzed this thread way too much. Just when it was finally starting to die down, you post this long, strange post that makes you seem angry about me starting this thread in the first place.

Dysfunction was great. The rest was just whining.

First Sevendust was great too

Indeed, maybe I was going a bit far requesting all their albums, I do agree that their first albums are the best and are what need pressed for sure. Thanks for giving a normal response and not some random answer not pertaining to the question like many others did yesterday lol

Jesus, is it that deep/serious for you? When I started the thread I didn't think so many would post replies and if I'm "condescending" than I apologize. I see lots of negative attitude towards what the post is about, mainly towards Staind not as much with Sevendust, and I wasn't gonna feed the trolls any more as there's no reasoning with them. You post a thread, people comment and hate on what the thread is about, don't even explain their reasoning most of the time or they don't comment at all. A lot of people just posted random GIF images instead of addressing the actual post's question. Which is why I stopped taking this particular thread seriously. Basically what I gathered from all these replies over the last day, was that about 90% of users commenting on this thread seem to blatantly dislike bands like Staind or Sevendust extremely (which is cool, it's w/e) and the other small 10% seemed to not mind the idea of those bands being pressed to vinyl. You overanalyzed this thread way too much. Just when it was finally starting to die down, you post this long, strange post that makes you seem angry about me starting this thread in the first place.

Only read the first sentence of your post and I 100% assure you nothing about this is deep or important to me. At all.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Randy, have at it. This thread won't be locked by me ;)

Only read the first sentence of your post and I 100% assure you nothing about this is deep or important to me. At all.

Enjoy your Saturday!

I will most certainly enjoy my Saturday. Hopefully next time we meet its under less tense circumstances. I simply started a thread about two bands lacking in vinyl releases. Underestimated the situation for sure. My bad, Shitty Rambo! No need to be "shitty" to me!

Thanks (I guess?) I simply want everyone to get along despite the extreme negative attitude presented by some on here! Really wasn't trying to start Keyboard Wars (despite that it looked like that's what I was doing)

I don't think anyone was being EXTREMELY negative. Nor does anyone here hate radio rock so much that they want to punch their mothers. Just a bunch of people razzing you for posting a silly thread.

Enjoy your Saturday!

OHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEAH, BROTHER! IF ONLY THE HULKSTER WERE AROUND, I'D LAY A SMACKDOWN ON HIM SO HARD THIS BOARD WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO IT. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

tumblr_lg4a69z2ay1qzr8nao1_500.gif

I don't think anyone was being EXTREMELY negative. Nor does anyone here hate radio rock so much that they want to punch their mothers. Just a bunch of people razzing you for posting a silly thread.

I give you that, it was a silly thread to post, if I could go back in time I would've just posted it in the "albums that need pressed to vinyl" thread. I usually don't even post about radio rock or bring it up much, until this thread because i was wondering why these bands had no vinyl yet (since their early work is NOT radio rock whatsoever)

I assure you my musical taste goes way deeper than typical "radio rock" (Hence waiting for the Dredg Catch Without Arms vinyl release, as that's what I care most about right now being pressed) I should've known starting a thread about "radio rock" bands would start a shit storm! You're only allowed to like a certain type of music on VC apparently!

I give you that, it was a silly thread to post, if I could go back in time I would've just posted it in the "albums that need pressed to vinyl" thread. I usually don't even post about radio rock or bring it up much, until this thread because i was wondering why these bands had no vinyl yet (since their early work is NOT radio rock whatsoever)

I assure you my musical taste goes way deeper than typical "radio rock" (Hence waiting for the Dredg Catch Without Arms vinyl release, as that's what I care most about right now being pressed) I should've known starting a thread about "radio rock" bands would start a shit storm! You're only allowed to like a certain type of music on VC apparently!

Honesty man, I think it's just nearly impossible to start a thread without putting a target on your head. I don't like shitty radio hard rock, but I do like shitty pop punk bands like Mixtapes and Real Friends. If you're a Descendents fan though, you should just know that everything sucks.

Honesty man, I think it's just nearly impossible to start a thread without putting a target on your head. I don't like shitty radio hard rock, but I do like shitty pop punk bands like Mixtapes and Real Friends. If you're a Descendents fan though, you should just know that everything sucks.

tumblr_midtq3FUl71s0pj15o1_500.gif