E3 2015

Hoped onto the Giant Bomb stream at the Minecraft segment. Looks a little too good to be true. Also wonder if Gears will be a $60 title. I didn't care for it when it first came out and never finished it but that was a decade ago.

Cheers to a fellow GB fan. The duders on GB are pretty fun as side commentary and keep me interested in the conference feeds. Also I'm still hoping for The Last Guardian at the Sony conference. Also Neogaf keeps talking about Shenmue 3 popping up? Would be hilarious if it did.

well the service is only coming out with 100 games at the start. So, it's not an ideal solution.

But it is 60 thousand times better than Playstation's "PS Now" 'solution'

True... BUT, judging by the games that are shown in that "teaser" image, I should be set for a majority of my games.

True... BUT, judging by the games that are shown in that "teaser" image, I should be set for a majority of my games.

Microsoft continuously worked on backwards compatibility for Xbox games on 360 until the majority of them worked. Probably any game that is actually worth playing still will be made available eventually.

Just watched Microsoft's E3 press conference and am psyched about the addition of backwards compatibility and PC mods on Fallout 4. Hopefully more games will incorporate PC mods into their games - I'd love the see GTA V mods on the Xbox One. Rare's Sea of Thieves looked pretty cool and I'm really looking forward to Cuphead. A ton of great looking exclusives on the horizon.

I'm not fully knowledgeable about this backwards stuff that Microsoft is doing. For example, for Fallout they say you can use PC mods. Is this something that you'd have to download/buy direct to the system via the browser?

Pardon me, I'm absolutely clueless about this stuff.

For the 360 you had to JTAG your console or some other thing and it could allow some mods that way.

But I'm clueless too, it'll be interesting to see how they incorporate it now.

Microsoft continuously worked on backwards compatibility for Xbox games on 360 until the majority of them worked. Probably any game that is actually worth playing still will be made available eventually.

I checked the list of what they'll have available off the bat and it's not too bad! And if they continue with the others in the announcement picture I'll be a happy camper, minus the fact I'll need to buy a bigger hard drive.