E3 2015

This is the E3 thread, not the (general) video game thread.

I believe Earthbound Beginings was announced at Nintendo's "Pre-E3 Smash Bros Direct" today (I'm assuming that post is what you were directing your complaint to). If you don't think that is appropriate enough to be in here then you may be nitpicking a bit.

Wasn't trying to be a dick or nitpick, or even complain... genuinely thought it was an honest mistake and didn't make the connection with E3, I guess mostly because I focused on the part about translating Mother 3, so I was a bit like 'huh? I think this is meant for that other thread.' I stand corrected, I'll delete my post now.

Thanks for the downvotes though, for those who care enough to click, stay classy, VC.

No down votes from this guy, I'm on mobile. You could insult my mama and I probably wouldn't take the time to switch to desktop mode to toss you a down vote!

Wasn't trying to be a dick or nitpick, or even complain... genuinely thought it was an honest mistake and didn't make the connection with E3, I guess mostly because I focused on the part about translating Mother 3, so I was a bit like 'huh?  I think this is meant for that other thread.'  I stand corrected, I'll delete my post now.

Thanks for the downvotes though, for those who care enough to click, stay classy, VC.

I'm assuming you were pointing out my post since it's about Earthbound. The game was announced during the Nintendo World Championships and since it was an announcement during E3 week I just assumed I would post it here.

POed pipboy through amazon. I can cancel before, have months to make the cash. I have a feeling it'll go quick and I want the option to get if I decide to

What was the total? Says unavailable now. Honestly kinda bumped they didn't go the same route they did with FO:3. I'd much rather have some cool shelf items then a plastic pipboy with velcro straps I slide my phone into.

What was the total? Says unavailable now. Honestly kinda bumped they didn't go the same route they did with FO:3. I'd much rather have some cool shelf items then a plastic pipboy with velcro straps I slide my phone into.

It was 120. Preorders are also up on BestBuy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=fallout+4+pipboy&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

That's not too bad. I dunno if I'd want to bite the bullet though, my wife would talk a lot of shit to me if I had that thing on haha.

Also I was wrong about there being velcro, I just assumed it'd be more like a Walmart halloween costume accessory lol

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vWDcAN-UQxM

Damn already oos on Amazon? Glad I said fuck it and ordered last night...

'Unavailable' I imagine they temporarily pulled them until they know how many they'll get. I feel like collector editions of games are produced in REALLY high numbers, and given Fallout is the cat's pajamas this won't be impossible to find one.

Still on the fence about getting this myself. My inner video game nerd wants it, my adult self knows I don't need it haha.

'Unavailable' I imagine they temporarily pulled them until they know how many they'll get. I feel like collector editions of games are produced in REALLY high numbers, and given Fallout is the cat's pajamas this won't be impossible to find one.

Still on the fence about getting this myself. My inner video game nerd wants it, my adult self knows I don't need it haha.

That totally depends on the publisher though. Ubisoft CEs might as well cost less than retail because you'll definitely find them sitting around. The only two "big" CEs I bought sold out very quickly and never went back in stock, one was Bioshock Infinite which is basically just as big as this game. I hope it goes back up, just glad I got my order in.

Hoped onto the Giant Bomb stream at the Minecraft segment. Looks a little too good to be true. Also wonder if Gears will be a $60 title. I didn't care for it when it first came out and never finished it but that was a decade ago.

Maybe Microsoft will add full 360 titles to the Games With Gold service, they need to step their game up with that service. All I know is that I'll be playing some goddamn Viva Piñata tonight!