PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

They said on facebook that these won't be available for the european dates, and that they will most likely have the BSM variant.

That's fine, I don't care for the BSM variants. I seriously need to stop buying multiple copies of the same album. I never even considered it before, but started casually about a year ago. It has to stop. STAHP.

I'd love to have one of those tour copies, too... but I can all but guarantee there won't be any left by the time Boston rolls around. No way something that gorgeous lasts that long.

Also, I'm dubious of buying a 2nd copy because I doubt I'd be able to unload my white copy anywhere for cost. What do you guys think about that possibility? There were so many pressed... and I only want 1 copy of the album.

I'd love to have one of those tour copies, too... but I can all but guarantee there won't be any left by the time Boston rolls around. No way something that gorgeous lasts that long.

Also, I'm dubious of buying a 2nd copy because I doubt I'd be able to unload my white copy anywhere for cost. What do you guys think about that possibility? There were so many pressed... and I only want 1 copy of the album.

I'd imagine you can cancel your white copy if it hasn't shipped yet, no?

You guys are aware I can't really go up and ask for 10 copies, right? Haha. Then get them all to sign them.

A few sure, but I'm at my max as I'm getting one for Charles, Dtragedy, West, Batman, Justin, and myself.

I'm sure Brian would be down to help out.

I'll see what I can do though.

Niko (takemido) drove from DC to Richmond and bought all whole box of Waking Season when they were opening for MTB. They had no problem doing it -- but no autographs were requested haha

Mainly to keep the flippers away and also because he's a great dude. We all prepaid him and tipped him as well.  Actually sold him a Swamp Splatter duplicate at cost, since he missed the PO - so I think we're even now :)

Niko (takemido) drove from DC to Richmond and bought all whole box of Waking Season when they were opening for MTB. They had no problem doing it -- but no autographs were requested haha

Mainly to keep the flippers away and also because he's a great dude. We all prepaid him and tipped him as well.  Actually sold him a Swamp Splatter duplicate at cost, since he missed the PO - so I think we're even now :)

Nice. I wouldnt mind a tour varient. But im not BFFs with you guys, so I quietly go back into the shadows.

giphy.gif

I'd imagine you can cancel your white copy if it hasn't shipped yet, no?

I'll look into that but I got the CD/LP deal, so that's what my hangup is.

Either way, if one of you guys can pic me up a tour copy, I'll Paypal whatever is needed to whomever. I don't think I've bought anything from anybody in this thread, but I've already logged a bunch of VC purchases from people so I can get references if needed.