Deja Sleeve (Deja Entendu Slipcase) - Available NOW!

If the flat sleeve will fit, what about using a proper LP mailer with cardboard squares on each side of the sleeve? Shipping price & costs might go up but you'd be less likely to receive damage reports.

These guys sell packages that are not that expensive.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151686352078?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

If the flat sleeve will fit, what about using a proper LP mailer with cardboard squares on each side of the sleeve? Shipping price & costs might go up but you'd be less likely to receive damage reports.

These guys sell packages that are not that expensive.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151686352078?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The sleeves are about 3/8 of an inch larger than a normal record, when flat. So they don't quite fit into the mailers flat. I'm gonna try some things tonight and see if I can find a solution.

What about some kind of cheap material inside the sleeve, like a foam slice, bubble wrap slice, or folded paper, so that it ships non-flat?  

Otherwise, your options seem to be keep the same mailers but add a stiffener or find a different mailer that is oversized but sturdier?

(Or whatever awesome idea you get from your experiments tonight)

The sleeves are about 3/8 of an inch larger than a normal record, when flat. So they don't quite fit into the mailers flat. I'm gonna try some things tonight and see if I can find a solution.

frustration free mailers seem to be a bit bigger and allow for more room. like the ones amazon uses that are way bigger than a standard record. 

so the better half loved the idea of trying to fit the sleeve on other records. this is the best I got so far....

ilc27a.jpg

::edit:: 

dont know why its sideways and I am feeling far too lazy to rotate it.

but we both agree this makes Marina look slightly like MJ

Pics on the iPhone have a bit of "hidden data" attached to them that rotates photos when they are displayed online.  If you ever need to remove the rotation, import your photos and then re-save them in any image editing program and it should fix that auto-rotation bug.

Pics on the iPhone have a bit of "hidden data" attached to them that rotates photos when they are displayed online.  If you ever need to remove the rotation, import your photos and then re-save them in any image editing program and it should fix that auto-rotation bug.

I have a Galaxy so probably the same thing for that.

Got bored and made a lazy attempt to photoshop sleeves for all the Circa Survive LPs. Any plans to make sleeves for other bands/albums?

R606faA.jpg

Tw1QpRl.jpg

8nho3eF.jpg

dEWfFEN.jpg

ecGwIfA.jpg

Those do look pretty cool.

Wish juturna would work. But with the graphic going to the edge, I don't think I would work well.

I also won't print / cut out any logos, cause I don't want to infringe on anything lol.

Those do look pretty cool.

Wish juturna would work. But with the graphic going to the edge, I don't think I would work well.

I also won't print / cut out any logos, cause I don't want to infringe on anything lol.

Technically I don't think that logo is copyrighted, as it's an old hobo symbol for a safe place to stay. That said, I'd prefer it without the logo anyway, I dislike their co-opting of the symbol.

Ahhh yeah that makes sense. I'll probably end up buying a batch of sleeves and start playing around with an exact-o knife to see if I can just make my own.

Keep in mind, that black triangle in the middle of the symbol is going to be completely cut out the way you did it too, so it wouldn't be there. There are ways to get around that, but i'll be really flimsy in there.

But they're already by themselves on black! Haha.

I was thinking that if anything, it would be cool to have a slipcase be all white with a symbol that represents the album for blink. Kinda like what test presses for Dude Ranch and Enema look like. Dude Ranch has a gun with a cactus, enema has a skull or Red Cross symbol. I forget. But those types of symbols could be centered on a white label. Because the cut outs definitely wouldn't work for blink haha