PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

They killed it with the liner notes.

"Christmas Teti"

Greg Horbal - Brought a dog"

"Eternal praise be to the salt. Unending gratitude for that which seasons and preserves"

Also:

"Leave everyone alone - theworldisabeautifulplace.com - epitaph.com - brokenworldmedia.com - sheetz.com"

Does that include Amazon? My order still says 10/09 release, but if they change it I'll cancel and order from BWM or take an extra from someone if they're selling.

Yeah that is every retail outlet selling the Harmlessness vinyl besides Hot Topic since the have the exclusive variant. We will have our copies by the end of October but I believe the distributor's new street date is 11/20.

Yeah that is every retail outlet selling the Harmlessness vinyl besides Hot Topic since the have the exclusive variant. We will have our copies by the end of October but I believe the distributor's new street date is 11/20.

Aighhht, I'll grab a pink from you then! Thanks

I've accepted that my TWIABP tape collection will always be missing this and the Between Bodies promo tape.

I asked Derrick for one of the Between Bodies promo tapes for my collection. He said he would send one to me but then he never did lol, guess that's life.

Anyways, here's what the cassette looks like. Gimme a bit and I might make a shitty recording of the B-side. Unless TWIABP wouldn't want that, but they usually don't give a fuck about these things.

No5BmIx.png

Remember when we were all freaking out because Epitaph usually has garbage pressings? Good times.

Mine got delivered today. Yay.

The last few Epitaph records I've picked up (Defeater, Motion City Soundtrack, Desaparecedos) have all been pretty heavyweight and sound awesome.

Finally getting to listen to this, A+

Same, and I'm really liking it. I've never heard the band before this album. Time to grab a copy, and check out their back catalog.