PO Soon: The Saddest Landscape "Darkness Forgives"

• 2 weeks later...

Better than YWNS?

I'm going to hold off on listening until I get my copy. The winter months are better for the saddest landscape anyway.

Might be their best. Hard to tell right now because I've jammed their discography for over a decade.

It's perfect for the personal hell I've been going through. Heavy as fuck too.

God, the large number of recent vinyl delays suck so much. It's ridiculous. It must be getting pretty disheartening for labels to have to work with so many delays like this. Still excited for the record, though, was going to hold off listening until I got the record; but since it got delayed, I'll probably just listen to the download.

"Unfortunately our LP vinyl is delayed. But if you're coming to the release shows we have limited tour records with some demos of our newer songs. And.... @topshelfrecords was gracious enough to open up their vaults and give us some rare old records to sell at the shows. Thanks for all of the support everyone."

So... if someone could pick me up that tour record at their show I would be forever grateful (and toss you some nice $$). If they have the pinwheel After The Lights I'm going to be so jealous of whoever gets it. I really want that variant.

• 1 month later...