PO: Moving Mountains / Prawn Split 12" - Out 11/27/15

gmoney

Did anyone order the 180g and get a lot of surface noise and skipping? I cleaned the record with a brush and still got it, kind of annoying.  I emailed a complaint to Hello Merch.  

I haven't spun mine yet because I noticed there was a ton of shit all over the record. Once I run it through my RCM, I'll update but I'd imagine this is the issue you're having.

D8A9DNn.png

So so soooo solid. Gosh dang I'm excited about MovMou doing stuff again (also that this exposed me to Prawn because I live in a cave and hadn't heard them yet).

Also their color presses have been really on point, it's like they want their LPs to look as pretty as they sound haha.

Q2VuUyL.png

Hey all! Longtime lurker and first post. Got my split from Hello Merch and the jacket is split open for about an inch across the top and bottom, like the record pressed up against the inside edges and pressed through. I live 40 miles from Hello Merch so I have a hard time believing this happened during shipping, but HM is saying they can't do exchanges on cosmetic blemishes. Anyone else ever seen this? Any advice? Cheers.

Hey all! Longtime lurker and first post. Got my split from Hello Merch and the jacket is split open for about an inch across the top and bottom, like the record pressed up against the inside edges and pressed through. I live 40 miles from Hello Merch so I have a hard time believing this happened during shipping, but HM is saying they can't do exchanges on cosmetic blemishes. Anyone else ever seen this? Any advice? Cheers.

Some labels don't mind replacing damaged jackets, others don't do it. Best advice is just learn to live with it, if you order enough stuff eventually you will run into it. If you can't live with it then try and sell it to offset the cost of ordering another copy.

Yeah I have some pretty gnarly ones in my collection. I always let it slide. Corner creases bother me much more. This is why labels that ship outside the jacket are the ones doing it right.