PO soon: Norma Jean - O God, the Aftermath

chuck

My preference, just follow their discography backwards for my "favorite to least favorite". (Wrongdoers -> ... -> Bless The Martyr)

So wait, are these up already? I might be missing something....

No they aren't. The band just got a few early bird copies for the tour.

And a A+ on the new avatar pic, getting with the Halloween spirit... I love that series...

My preference, just follow their discography backwards for my "favorite to least favorite". (Wrongdoers -> ... -> Bless The Martyr)

No they aren't. The band just got a few early bird copies for the tour.

And a A+ on the new avatar pic, getting with the Halloween spirit... I love that series...

Ahhh, got it. I thought I read that the $35.00 was seen online somewhere. 

Haha, thanks man. I was wondering if anyone would notice! Totally with you, I have an unhealthy obsession with the BK series. 

$35

Limited to 100 Coke bottle blue (from what merch guy said)

Printed inner sleeve.

Although I'm all for grabbing the more limited variant, I'm more keen to grabbing one with a little more "pop" to it this time around. A better counterpart to the artwork. Coke bottle blue is....meh. 

Damn, now I'm craving a coke...

I really wanted them to do a deluxe release of the record on vinyl with gatefold artwork and detailed fold out posters or lyric inserts because the packaging is just so good.

This.

Also I kinda dig cokebottle for this. Curious about the other variants though. I'm going to guess trans red and clear, one of which will be a HT exclusive. But there will never be 180g black because T&N hates us.