PO: Star Wars: The Force Awakens OST (John Williams) and Original Trilogy on Colored Vinyl

slinch

Confirmed. I mean they are probably the two best tracks in the entire score I suppose.

Side A March of the Resistence

Side B Rey's Theme

Thanks dudes, and agree Vector! In that case, it is way cooler than the RSD release... but still not $35 cool. I can get the HT pic disc with the full score for the same price. Guess I would like it, but since it's a Con exclusive and numbered, flippers are going to have a hay day and I will never own this.

Hopefully it makes it online before it sells out.

It's 50/50 imo. It's $35 and it's only 2 songs, the average con-goer doesn't own a turntable so there's a chance no one wants it and there's plenty that go up online. However it's the record that people wanted for RSD (probably, i mean Disney probably could have done this and sold it at $35 and still sold 10,000) and it's limited to 1500, odds are collectors will get their hands on these to get the maximum flip. 

Had a friend pick me up one of these this afternoon. Word is there were only around 20 copies left.

Damn that would be surprising usually but Saturday is usually the busiest day in terms of the con, by then people would be aware of it if they hadn't been before. The Flipping Awakens and also everyone begging their friend like I did to get this for them. Still I assume that they are holding some back for an online sale.