2015 live show bucket list

We have a thread for bands you wish you could see, and a few "best of 2015" threads, so here's another thing to talk about.

What bands/artists did you cross off your bucket list this year? Who'd you finally get to see that for one reason or another, you hadn't seen before this year?

Top 3 for me would have to be seeing William Elliot Whitmore at Arts at the Armory, envy at The Sinclair, and freaking MARE with Old Man Gloom in Portsmouth, NH at an art gallery space.

Also, moving to New England has been very, very good for me.

Saw a ton of great bands this year. 

I finally saw Mount Eerie, and it was the perfect intimate settingIn a record store, with around 60 other people, all sitting on the floor. It was incredible.

I got to see Robert Plant in a 1,200 person venue. At $100 a ticket, it was the most I've ever paid to see one band, but it was totally worth it. It exceeded my high expectations. He played plenty of Zeppelin songs including Going to California, Rock and Roll, Whole Lotta Love, What Is And What Never Should Be, Dazed and Confused, The Lemon Song, The Wanton Song, and Black Dog.

I saw Father John Misty co headline a show with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. The energy there was incredible. BMRC don't tour a lot, so I'm glad I was finally able to catch them.

I took a road trip with a few friends to the Brooklyn Bowl in Las Vegas to see Jack White, as always, he was great. I'm glad I got to see him one more time before he went on a touring hiatus. I wish I could have made it to the Idaho or Wyoming acoustic shows, but I just couldn't make it work with how last minute they were announced.

Shellac, Old Man Gloom/Coliseum, Sumac, Retox, Physics, Toe, Lightning Bolt, Head Wound City, and Fall of Troy. I got in for free/got paid to go see Alice Cooper/Motley Crue for work last week. It was lame but I can't complain too much.

Shellac, Old Man Gloom/Coliseum, Sumac, Retox, Physics, Toe, Lightning Bolt, Head Wound City, and Fall of Troy. I got in for free/got paid to go see Alice Cooper/Motley Crue for work last week. It was lame but I can't complain too much.

Head Wound City are fucking amazing. So jelaous.

HUM! I FUCKING SAW HUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally wept at that show.

Also, I had seen them before about 13-14 years ago, but seeing Sleater-Kinney again was pretty incredible. Similiarly, Helmet was my second show ever in 1992, but seeing Helmet play Betty in its entirety at a pretty small club was really fun. The Rentals show was a blast.

I finally saw Paramore (and at a gorgeous theater, no less) which I've been trying to do for like 5 years and it seems I'm always out of town.

Interestingly, I think the best show I saw all year was Carly Rae Jepsen. Homegirl straight up slayed. Aside from Hum which is just insurmountable in terms of my personal history with them, CRJ blew everyone away.