PO Now!: Into It. Over It. - Standards

kinda underwhelmed with the variants so far on this one. if more aren't announced as we near closer to release day i'll just bite the bullet on a clear i guess

The clear has been sold out for awhile. 

But heads up to anyone who wanted the black 180g. It seems like some popped in stock. Dont know if thats a fuck up, but Id grab it now if you didn't before.

I swapped the clear for the black when they separated them from the bundles. Both colors are boring but I always feel like black 180g records sound better. This probably isn't true, but I have a couple clear 180g records that have a lot of surface noise so I always assume they'll have a little more fuzz and pops compared to black records. Again, this is probably all in my head. Vinyuls man.

Rolling Stone thinks Intersections is #38 in the 40 Greatest Emo Albums and Proper didn't even make the list...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/40-greatest-emo-albums-of-all-time-20160301

It's a Rolling Stone list of the best emo albums, what did you expect? :P A lot of the albums on the list are not even emo.

I'm still holding strong on listening to new songs. Waiting for the vinyl to show up, so hopefully it is not delayed! Only a week and a half left.

We have almost made it.

I know, but it's getting so much harder with each song released. The million records I've gotten in lately has helped keep my mind off it though.