PO Now!: Into It. Over It. - Standards

Is it weird that TCR only thinks IIOI can only move 800 lps in preorder or am I delusional of how big IIOI is?

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if they'll throw up a second press prior to these shipping on standard weight/wacky colored vinyl.

Regardless, grabbed a clear copy since it's the only one left.

Picked up the clear preorder. Evan said on twitter each will sound slightly different.

Is it weird that TCR only thinks IIOI can only move 800 lps in preorder or am I delusional of how big IIOI is?

On the subject of the 800 copies I think Triple Crown does relatively small pressing numbers for preorders. My preorder variants for Pleasant Living by Tiny Moving Parts and Oh, Common Life by Fireworks are /200 or /300 or so each.

There is probably a retail variant / IIRC Dealer only had two variants for pre order (black and white) totally 800 and then there was a green retail variant

Yup. Same pattern. Two preorder variants, tour, retail, probably Europe as well being that IIOI already has the connection over there

Yeah, already tweeted about a EU preorder

Fuuuuuck I think the NYC show is already sold out.... I may have to cough up the money and get the VIP now.

Edit: I just got lucky as they are still selling GA tickets to Citi card members. Thank god my girlfriend has a citi card.

Edited by Rapidfiretollbooth

Literally I'm just friends with Evan on Facebook (and so are like 2000 other people) and I saw a comment he made so lol

I have no connections from the site the site is dead I need a new avatar help

The only real connections I have at this point are just from being a friendly dude who books shows