PO: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE 3LP - Hans Zimmer + Junkie XL

I'd try to just remember that the "critics" also gave a Cerified Fresh rotten tomatoes rating for Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull! So I'm trying to not worry too much about it. Just tempering expectations a bit...it doesn't have to be great, just a needs to be some sort of "good" so that we don't have to start over again. For what it's worth, even the critic ratings all say Ben Affleck as Batman is awesome and personally that's what I care most about as he's my favorite super hero.

I mean I'm always down for another Bat trilogy.

Saw the movie last night and aside from Batman, it was a giant disappointment. Believe the critics on this one.

I have three check marks for the movie to hit:

1.  Is Ben Affleck as Batman good?

2.  Is the fight between Batman and Superman good?

3.  Since we know that a Doomsday type character is in it, so...is the fight between what we suppose is all of them against Doomsday good?

Honestly, apart from that, I'm not expecting much.  I like MoS, but Snyder's gifts as a director are with visuals in my opinion not necessarily story and editing.  But, I also don't really care that much about that stuff either if the three checkboxes get checked.  So, we'll see...

Going tonight...

1. Is Ben Affleck as Batman good?

YES, easily the best thing about the movie!

2. Is the fight between Batman and Superman good?

Pretty good, sad that I prefer the fight in the animated TDKR movie.

3. Since we know that a Doomsday type character is in it, so...is the fight between what we suppose is all of them against Doomsday good?

Ehh, that felt shoehorned and rushed. It was OK but too reminiscent of The Incredible Hulk fight scene with Abomination.

Just saw the movie! Wow! I loved it. I must have seen a different movie than others. Hit all three check boxes for me. I agree that doomsday was rushed but honestly, how do you develop him? No point really. He's a superman wrecking machine and to that end he was what he was supposed to be. Also loved Eisenberg's psychotic portrayal of Luthor and thought Wonder Woman was also great. Batman is the highlight though for me. Can't wait for this universe go really get going. Loved the movie. Will see again for sure. And the soundtrack was great

Movie was amazing, 

See the movies for yourself, before reading what the critics say... Critics want a Marvel film with cheesey ass 1 liners.. It blew Age of Ultron out of the water!

This movie was made for comic fans, Lots of great homage TDKR comic! 

I haven't seen this or Age of Ultron yet but even in terms of the comics, DC has always been quality over quantity and Marvel the other way around.

But its really no use comparing the two when Dark Horse and Image are clearly superior. 

Just saw the movie! Wow! I loved it. I must have seen a different movie than others. Hit all three check boxes for me. I agree that doomsday was rushed but honestly, how do you develop him? No point really. He's a superman wrecking machine and to that end he was what he was supposed to be. Also loved Eisenberg's psychotic portrayal of Luthor and thought Wonder Woman was also great. Batman is the highlight though for me. Can't wait for this universe go really get going. Loved the movie. Will see again for sure. And the soundtrack was great

I thought the movie was alright, not great.  Lots of stuff that felt rushed.  The dream sequences seemed out of place. 

I hate Jesse Eisenburg.

I got my MOV copy in today from SoundStageDirect and it was previously opened I guess because I stressed I wanted the colored vinyl. Anyway, I opened the full package and the vinyl was present but I was missing the insert, poster and DL code. So I was really upset. I called SSD and they are sending me a new copy with a return label. Hopefully the new copy will be complete. But, I did listen to the OST and I must say it doesn't really stand out. I did like the last track though, Fight Night.