There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

Sorry, wasn't letting me post without that quote. @stl_ben you do know that most men with Down Syndrome are sterile, right? Apparently not. Any someone who takes advantage of a woman with Down Syndrome is most likely guilty of rape. 

And whoever it it was that called out "solipsistic d-bags," obviously you only exist in my mind, so your opinion doesn't matter. ::eyeroll::

6 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

you do know that most men with Down Syndrome are sterile, right? Apparently not. Any someone who takes advantage of a woman with Down Syndrome is most likely guilty of rape. 

They are not always sterile, just most often.  But I also said people on the spectrum which could be several other types of people who are not capable of understanding the consequences but also capable of having kids.  

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Sorry, wasn't letting me post without that quote. @stl_ben you do know that most men with Down Syndrome are sterile, right? Apparently not. Any someone who takes advantage of a woman with Down Syndrome is most likely guilty of rape. 

And whoever it it was that called out "solipsistic d-bags," obviously you only exist in my mind, so your opinion doesn't matter. ::eyeroll::

"Hey you right-wing-conservative-hate-monger-bile-spewing-monster... nobody asked you to add your intelligent reasoning here! We just want to post pictures of someone with real dumb hair and... and say mean things about him... because that will teach everyone how politics and society should be! Yeah! Asshole!"

2 minutes ago, heyimdb said:

What does Nelson Mandela have to do with a Bernie Sanders joke?

Do I really need to explain this? I thought you were smart and won all the arguments with your logic? I'm sure you can use said logic to apply it to the fact your joke was since he was old and running for president he might die in the next 8 years, when Nelson Mandela was older than he when running and died far longer than 8 years later

23 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

They are not always sterile, just most often.  But I also said people on the spectrum which could be several other types of people who are not capable of understanding the consequences but also capable of having kids.  

Again, a liberal arguing over sterility of a person with Down's Syndrome. This thread is complete insanity. I love it. I'll be here all week, guys. I am insulating a basement today so I will have to bounce for a bit, but I'll be back. To make Liberals look stupid and show them that their outdated self defeating ideals of an oppressive hierarchy and their big brother statist theories are silly and have no place in modern times (or any time for that matter).  

4 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Also @heyimdb do you actually like / buy / collect vinyl? Or did you sign up for this board just for this thread?

Large collection. Mostly Hardcore and French House. I am looking into getting some Detroit Techno and Chicago House. I'm interested in finding some Masters At Work 12s as well. 

I may want to sell my hardcore albums. I have quite a few. Some friend pressings, some weird colors, and some limited edition stuff. I'll get around to that later. 

9 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

holy crap do I regret coming into this thread...

Yeah, who would have thought that a thread on Donald Trump would have turned nasty

2 minutes ago, heyimdb said:

Again, a liberal arguing over sterility of a person with Down's Syndrome. This thread is complete insanity. I love it. I'll be here all week, guys. I am insulating a basement today so I will have to bounce for a bit, but I'll be back. To make Liberals look stupid and show them that their outdated self defeating ideals of an oppressive hierarchy and their big brother statist theories are silly and have no place in modern times (or any time for that matter).  

Great