RIP Prince (2016 is officially the worst)

Right? Nothing like taking a shit all over someone passing away. Grow up, calltoarmssoia, its about showing fucking respect to a legendary musician, you dipshit!

You take my comment anyway you please, bro. We all have our own opinions of the guy and i was making a general statement. if you want to find it that I was ripping on the guy so be it because my statement had nothing to do about him, per say. it was more how everyone all of sudden comes out of the woodwork and says he was their hero. I thought the guy was a talented musician, but i'm not going to be all PC and say how much I loved his work. I haven't listened to his music since the 80's. And, for someone who his stroking him I didn't see one record of his at all in your collection, "dipshit".

You take my comment anyway you please, bro. We all have our own opinions of the guy and i was making a general statement. if you want to find it that I was ripping on the guy so be it because my statement had nothing to do about him, per say. it was more how everyone all of sudden comes out of the woodwork and says he was their hero. I thought the guy was a talented musician, but i'm not going to be all PC and say how much I loved his work. I haven't listened to his music since the 80's. And, for someone who his stroking him I didn't see one record of his at all in your collection, "dipshit".

Well I think the guy was a fucking talent beyond talent AND I happen to own a couple on vinyl, so maybe you should shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

Well I think the guy was a fucking talent beyond talent AND I happen to own a couple on vinyl, so maybe you should shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

Didn't realize you were involved in this conversation, but i'm really happy for you that you own his music on vinyl. So do I, but I didn't realize this was a pissing contest.

Didn't realize you were involved in this conversation, but i'm really happy for you that you own his music on vinyl. So do I, but I didn't realize this was a pissing contest.

You turned it into one.

And, for someone who his stroking him I didn't see one record of his at all in your collection, "dipshit".

see?

Also, you don't have to own a piece of wax to be appreciative of an artist.

Did I call myself a huge fan? I said it was about paying respect. Go back and have your mom read it to you since you clearly can't read, ya whiny cunt.