PO Now: Alcest - Kodama

• 3 weeks later...

27 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Damn, the clear complete box appears to have sold out now (it was available last night).  Going to give this a listen tomorrow and decide if I like it enough to go for a second hand copy or just settle for the three or single LP.

I literally just ordered the clear box from the US prophecy store, so doesn't seem it is sold out.

Damn, missed out on the 3xLP too.  Rolling the dice on the complete box at Bullmoose.  Not too confident it'll come through, but it's worth a shot.

Album didn't completely blow me away at first listen, but I enjoyed it.  If it comes down to it, I'll probably be happy with the single LP if the boxes become too difficult or cost prohibitive to get now.

Got my box today - very disappointed that the records have just been put in generic black poly-innersleves without a decent sleeve to put them in. So the vinyl is basically just sliding around in the box because there's no proper sleeve for them. At that price I'm expecting some sort of proper sleeve for the vinyl. Hopefully the packaging hasn't damaged the vinyl - but I will know when I spin the records tonight. 

3 hours ago, daniel said:

I ordered the 3xLP box the day they went up for preorder and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation. I think they received the boxes a little late so we probably just have to be patient. Also, album is flawless.

Last time I ordered from prophecy I never got a shipping notification, and it just showed up.