9 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

While I understand your point and reaction, I just want to say that you shouldn't judge a band larger than Slipknot for a couple of misguided individual's views at a specific point in time. That was largely my point in my longwinded post. Of course, your perspective is yours to hold; I don't discount you for it. It should be specifically noted that one, main individual suffers from mental health issues herself.

9 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I'm not sure that you do.  Dude seems like he was blatantly joking to me.  The exclamation mark kind of seals the deal.

Definitely a joke.  Always have and always will love this band.

39 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Also as a side note, what ever happened to that TWIABP flexi of "Body Without Organs" that was supposed to be on Say 10 records? That was all the way back in March. Wasn't my favorite song but I want it. 

Knowing how small of an operation Say 10 is, it's coming eventually. I'm pretty stoked for it too. 

30 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

Okay that's what I thought but wasn't sure. Anyone want to direct me towards a place to read about the on-goings of what happened with her and the band?

I can sum it up for you: she's accused, directly by a friend, of being pressuring, forceful, aggressive, and all around mentally abusive. She's countered that with evidence of communications that don't corroborate the story. However, I have no real idea why she's out of the band, unless that's it. It also seems her and Katie's relationship became strained with accusations of infidelity, etc. They separated and she went back home with her parents. She's currently in therapy and/ or counseling. That's all I know that I'm comfortable discussing. I should note that Nicole and I are internet friends, but I don't know her personally. We've only spoken a few times at a couple of shows. All of the above is derived directly from social media.

46 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

Okay that's what I thought but wasn't sure. Anyone want to direct me towards a place to read about the on-goings of what happened with her and the band?

Nothing comprehensive. The band made a vague statement last year. There's been a few things said on personal social media accounts.

Honestly its really personal and all parties involved have kept it mostly private. 

I'm not gonna be the guy to lay it all out, but I'll do a short vague rundown. Nicole has been accused of emotional abuse directly by two parties. One being her ex-wife. Nicole has acknowledged that she struggles with mental illness and substance use and is actively working to change her behavior.

My very brief 2 cents: I am genuinely rooting for her and hope she's ok. Whatever happened with her relationship and the band is their own shit. 

Edit: basically everything $40 said. I've always been "internet friend" level with the band and Nicole. Spoken with all of them  on several occasions (well, not the newer memembers but everyone in the band between Formlessness and Whenever, If Ever), and they recognize me but I'd never expect them to only name or anything.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

15 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Almost made a post about how dope this cassette was earlier. I hope we get a studio version of A Bonfire Pissed Out in Summer. That song is next level good.

I still have the first OHYO patch, but I lost both of my shirts.

Edit: also, It's Not Punk but We're Getting Close might be my favorite album title ever 

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

34 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Almost made a post about how dope this cassette was earlier. I hope we get a studio version of A Bonfire Pissed Out in Summer. That song is next level good.

I still have the first OHYO patch, but I lost both of my shirts.

Edit: also, It's Not Punk but We're Getting Close might be my favorite album title ever 

I think I've got the submarine shirt somewhere if I didn't lose it.

54 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Thanks for that link. Didn't know they had any physical media. Ordered the 7" on the off chance I receive it. Where's the tape from?

12 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Thanks for that link. Didn't know they had any physical media. Ordered the 7" on the off chance I receive it. Where's the tape from?

Broken World. I think I bought it like 5 years ago with the other EP on cassette (there wasn't any 7" announced at that point) It's /100 or /150 I think. Still need Poison Smoak in some capacity.

R-4893748-1378685993-7814.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Sunshine

10 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Broken World. I think I bought it like 5 years ago with the other EP on cassette (there wasn't any 7" announced at that point) It's /100 or /150 I think. Still need Poison Smoak in some capacity.

She has mentioned possibly making more Poison Smoak tapes or even pressing a 7", but there's no telling when/if that will ever happen.

I've got the whole OHYO discography. Only thing I don't have is the WWYWWWGH tour variant out of like 10 or something, which was just a black cassette instead of green.

4 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Is that socially inapt turdbag named David Bello still a part of this?

He is and I appreciate your use of turdbag. Turd is just a good underused word IMO.

11 hours ago, Sunshine said:

I have three cassettes of theirs.  This, then a black and a green copy of the one with the weird thing sitting on the tree.  I think one of them is /15,

10 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

I have three cassettes of theirs.  This, then a black and a green copy of the one with the weird thing sitting on the tree.  I think one of them is /15,

The black is /15 and green /100 according to Discogs. This one is /100. Poison Smoak is as well.