NHL Discussion

what Lucic did in the handshake line was so classless... I lost so much respect for the Bruins watching this series...

Really happy for the Habs and in particular for Danny Brière.. last year at this time I was photographing a wedding down in PA and he was a guest.. he looked so down... he's always been one of my favorite players, hoping he can get a cup this year!

what Lucic did in the handshake line was so classless... I lost so much respect for the Bruins watching this series...

Really happy for the Habs and in particular for Danny Brière.. last year at this time I was photographing a wedding down in PA and he was a guest.. he looked so down... he's always been one of my favorite players, hoping he can get a cup this year!

What did Lucic do? I missed it

The Bruins, specifically Lucic, Marchand and Thornton, came off like such babies in this series.  Bummed to see that, although can't say I'm entirely surprised.  I'll still cheer for them assuming they are wearing a Spoked-B next season, but they make it tough.  Subban comes out of this series solid gold.  Sucks.  

Go Rangers.  Advice to the rangers, don't bang your giftwrapped scoring opportunities of the post/crossbar, don't let your penalty kill go MIA at the most important part of the season and you might want to get a few shots from the point on net without being blocked.  

What did Lucic do? I missed it

He was talking trash to a few guys in the line. I think I heard he made a threatening comment too. No place for that in the handshake line. That's in game stuff.

I can't tell who I want to win, Ducks or Kings. If the Hawks get the Kings we get home ice but we also get a hot team. Looking forward to game 7 tomorrow. And nice to know game 1 of the WCFs will be at 2pm on Sunday.

The Bruins, specifically Lucic, Marchand and Thornton, came off like such babies in this series.  Bummed to see that, although can't say I'm entirely surprised.  I'll still cheer for them assuming they are wearing a Spoked-B next season, but they make it tough.  Subban comes out of this series solid gold.  Sucks.  

Go Rangers.  Advice to the rangers, don't bang your giftwrapped scoring opportunities of the post/crossbar, don't let your penalty kill go MIA at the most important part of the season and you might want to get a few shots from the point on net without being blocked.  

the rangers PP can go MIA if the Habs goes MIA as well, but the Habs wont and its probably going to be the reason why they will end up winning the series.  

Guy could have a job five minutes after the news conference to announcing the firing. I think him keeping Bylsma around too long is really the only reason he got fired.

yep, he tied his career to bylsma last year when he said "Dans our guy" after getting just embarrassed by Boston and giving him an extension.