What video games have you been playing?

Im currently playing through Darksiders 2. Loved the first one and this one might be a little better.

Can't wait for Borderlands 2 that games my shit.

I am really excited for Borderlands 2. Just pre-ordered it and am downloading now to get ready for release.

playing assassin's creed for the first time. noteworthy that this is also the first third-person game i've successfully played, aka didn't go "fuck this shit i miss first person" and throw the controller

haha i was like that for many games up until Arkham Asylum. that's the first game that didn't make me despise third person.

I fuckin BLOW at NHL13. It's so hard! I could probably turn it off the hardest setting, but I hate just dominating. I haven't won a game yet.. went 0-3-1 in preseason and then am 0-4-0 in the regular season.

I hear that! I've been playing on pro and i've definitely won less than half of the games i played so far. i've been doing a lot of Be a Pro and Be a GM

I'm headed to get Borderlands 2 this evening.

If you get it at Toys R Us you can get $20 in Gift Cards ($10 x 2) for use on a future purchase. Or you could sell them on eBay or whatever, to get a bit of a savings.

Offer only valid today (9/18/12) but thought I'd throw it out there: http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/BoarderlandCoupon.pdf

NHL13: I learned how to score, or got really lucky a lot today. Won 2 games and blew one badly that I should've won, scoring 13 goals in those three games.

I really need to pick this up. I hated '12. The gameplay felt like shit compared to when I played the NHL '13 demo -- it felt much smoother.

I've also been playing CS:GO on the ps3 w/ my mouse+keyboard ownage combo.

I'm about to smash NHL13. It's ridiculous. I was up 4-0 after the first period, then the computer decided it wanted to win because the Sharks were on a 5 game win streak, so obviously they're supposed to be hot. I lost 7 to fuckin 4. Spin-around keep-in-the-zone shots were going in. Pucks were bouncing straight up and dropping behind my goalie. I don't mind if I lose, but in such cheater fashion is beyond irritating.