What video games have you been playing?

Just finished up Bioshock Infinite last night. That ending was crazy. I feel like I need to play it again to soak it all in.

Play the DLC first...

Started playing kingdom of amalur on 360. Fun thus far but it seems like there is too much customization. I seem to compare all these type games to the fallout series which i love. Story is more important that all the other bells and whistles.

I dont know if not focusing onthe other stuff will screw me later on.

Anyone looking at Bound By Flame for ps4? It's interesting, and seems like it could be good... But the game play videos have a pervasive potentially-floppy feeling to them and I'm torn. Will probably wait a day or two and hope for a review or two, but, I am interested.

I'm taking a chance on it, for the 360. It's in the mail so I'll hopefully have it soon.

Let me know how Bound by Flame is!

I like it, but I knew what to expect going into it haha.  If you go in with the expectation of getting The Witcher or Dark Souls, you will be SORELY disappointed.  But, if you go in expecting a low-budget high-end indie RPG, it's good.  The environments are cell shaded, which I find sort of out of place, and the voice acting is really bad... But, the game is good. Weapons are decent, customization is easy and worthwhile, everything is actually useful, in the sense that there are traps and spells etc. And it's really to your benefit to use them (which I find refreshing because too often things like traps just get ignored by me).

It's a good game if you don't go in expecting the world.  I'd say $40 is the perfect price point for this game. I think $50 was a litttttle much, but I'm only 4-5 hours in, so we will see!

I like it, but I knew what to expect going into it haha.  If you go in with the expectation of getting The Witcher or Dark Souls, you will be SORELY disappointed.  But, if you go in expecting a low-budget high-end indie RPG, it's good.  The environments are cell shaded, which I find sort of out of place, and the voice acting is really bad... But, the game is good. Weapons are decent, customization is easy and worthwhile, everything is actually useful, in the sense that there are traps and spells etc. And it's really to your benefit to use them (which I find refreshing because too often things like traps just get ignored by me).

It's a good game if you don't go in expecting the world.  I'd say $40 is the perfect price point for this game. I think $50 was a litttttle much, but I'm only 4-5 hours in, so we will see!

Haha, I wouldn't expect anything to come even remotely close to The Witcher. To be honest I wasn't sure what to expect at all.. maybe something close to Kingdoms of Amalur? At least from what little stills and videos I had seen. But now that I do know what to expect, I look forward to getting it. So thanks!

Haha, I wouldn't expect anything to come even remotely close to The Witcher. To be honest I wasn't sure what to expect at all.. maybe something close to Kingdoms of Amalur? At least from what little stills and videos I had seen. But now that I do know what to expect, I look forward to getting it. So thanks!

Be warned it's pretty challenging! If you don't like dying, play easy mode first haha.

Finally picked up the last few players I wanted for my MUT team: 99 Robert Quinn, 99 Vernon Davis, and 99 Ronnie Lott. Very stoked about this squad...all I need now is a Kaep that is better than 95 OVR.