What video games have you been playing?

MK X

just beat story mode on medium (cause i suck.) I like the online play mostly. except when i get a string of assholes that just hold the block button the whole match. shits annoying. 

Grab 'em and toss 'em!

Like I tell my girlfriend,

"If you keep blocking and spamming Mileena's ceiling kick I am going to keep throwing you."

"No throws! That's not fair! You can't throw!"

*Throw*

I've spent entirely too much valuable time playing the F2P game Unturned.  It was made by a 16 year old and it's kinda basic, but it's really fun.  It's like Minecraft meets Day Z.

I used to play that a lot but its been a while.

I'm currently hooked on Xenoblade Chronicles. I'm like 30 hours in and still so much to do. So much better than I thought it would be. I ordered Final Fantasy IX for when I am done with Xenoblade and still need to get to a bunch of other PS1 games I have bought recently. I think I might buy a Playstation TV.

I think I might buy a Playstation TV.

I've been debating it too, just to play old ps1 games (I've got a bunch on PSMN already from a few years ago when I had a ps3) and all the awesome jrpgs on it. The reviews of it seems so bad though, that I'm skeptical of it. Also sorta want a xbox one, but all I really want is Halo and Tomb Raider, I'd get more enjoyment out of a bunch of jrpgs.

Just downloaded Majora's Mask. I'm still scared but its time to finally play this thing. Timers freak me out but I have heard it isn't so bad.

There are so many ways to slow down time and reverse it. It's not so bad. One of my favorite games of all time. Have so many hours of play on it on my N64. Gonna have to pick it up for the 3DS soon enough.

There are so many ways to slow down time and reverse it. It's not so bad. One of my favorite games of all time. Have so many hours of play on it on my N64. Gonna have to pick it up for the 3DS soon enough.

Id like to play that version but I just got the $10 VC version which Im sure will be great value and good enough for me. I've started but haven't gotten anywhere yet, guess Im walking around the town. I never like the start of a Zelda game.  :P

I'll probably regret it, but grabbed a Playstation TV with Persona 4 Golden and FFX remastered. My 2 favorite games ever on PS2, so looking forward to the extras. I'll also get to play my collection of PS1 games off PSN, and the old PSP JRPGs and such. It should be here by midweek.

This game is really pissing me off and now I don't know if I want to continue playing. Maybe I had too much coffee today.

Once you get the pattern down for when to do the time skips/rewinds it becomes just like playing any other game. And if it ever becomes too much of a pain, you could always resort to an online walkthrough.

My PSTV showed up today. Seems like a neat little machine. Downloading all my PSN PS1 purchases to it before I try anything out. It sucks you have to use Sony's over priced SD cards for it though. $25 for 16gb is a joke.

I'll probably regret it, but grabbed a Playstation TV with Persona 4 Golden and FFX remastered. My 2 favorite games ever on PS2, so looking forward to the extras. I'll also get to play my collection of PS1 games off PSN, and the old PSP JRPGs and such. It should be here by midweek.

Those are the exact two games I am picking up too! I'm really excited to play some of the rarer PS1 games that are out of my price range for physical versions. Let me know how it goes.

So far all I've done is download a few games. I tried to play Borderlands 2, not worth it. I knew it was dumbed down a bit, but the framerate is terrible and there is a lot of audio/video desyncs, and "lag". I really want to play FFX, but it won't be here until Saturday, so I might not play it until then. My main gripe so far, so you have to use the damn sony sd cards, which are way over priced. It was $25 for a 16gb one, and that is not enough for all stuff. Thankfully PSN remembers what you buy, and it can be redled (until they decide to take the game down I guess). The interface sucks too.

so... I guess this weekend Gamestop is doing a "Get $125 for an Xbox Slim 250GB+ towards an Xbox One" promotion. Probably my last shot to get any decent cash for my Xbox 360 slim (the old xbox 360 is currently trade in value of 16 dollars lol).

I've got an older regular xbox 360 I could keep to play my older xbox games... but is there any actual reasons to get an Xbox One? I mean aside from Halo? Which, I think I can live without.