What video games have you been playing?

I still suggest keeping a sharp eye on cowboom.com. I got a steal on my ps4. Last time I'll mention it, I promise.

I'd back cowboom.com, it's part of Best Buy if I remember right?. Bought one of my earlier mp3 players (RIP) for a great price. Kinda wish I checked there before I pulled the trigger on my One recently.

Looking at finally preordering Batman Arkham Knight. Any suggestions/comments on who to do it through? Gamestop's looking like the one since it'll have more worthwhile content. Just really bummed everyone has an "exclusive", as I'm a completionist and want everything!

Looking at finally preordering Batman Arkham Knight. Any suggestions/comments on who to do it through? Gamestop's looking like the one since it'll have more worthwhile content. Just really bummed everyone has an "exclusive", as I'm a completionist and want everything!

I personally went with GameStop and felt like they offered the best "preorder stuff."

crossing my fingers that i hear from my local indie shop by friday about Arkham Knight. They usually have things about 4 days in advance...  GAHHH

Same here, Thurs or Fri usually... the main guy told me one of his employees ordered a copy but that he'd let me have it early and get him another if they somehow didn't have enough... I hope they do cause I'd feel bad, but on the other hand the main reason I PO locally is to be able to get it early.

OH YUP.

My only gripe with it was it was way too easy on hard. I wish The Rise of the Tomb Raider one was not a timed exclusive for the Xbox One.