What video games have you been playing?

The combat was only boring and repetitive if you played on easy. TLOU played on survival or whatever they called the difficulty that had way less ammo was very satisfying to play through.

Completing it on the hardest difficulty was so, so satisfying. Very, very hard but not infuriating. It's hard to draw that line, and they did it well.

Nerd alert!  I don't know how cool Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Nintendo 3DS is, for a guy in his 30's at least, but my little girly friend plays.  I ended up getting a copy for $15 at Pawn America just to see what it was all about, and it's been like crack cocaine.  Can't put it down.

I've always been afraid of those games for that reason. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm very interested haha.

All naughty dog games have terrible controls. Uncharted were so wonky, it made it not fun, same with TLOU. I did like the story a lot, and beat it on hard, but the controls sucked. I also had weird bugs, like clickers grabbing me from the other side of the room.

So the buyer I had lined up for my copy of The Division for Xbox One had some family emergency come up and couldn't pay. If anyone here would be interested, hit me up with an offer? I really don't want to throw this on eBay again...

In excellent condition, although it has the Hazmat Suit bonus advertised on the front case, but the code is used. (Trust me you get better gear later in game anyways). It does have a 7 day Xbox Live Gold trial though! Thanks!

i finally put Fallout back on the shelf. finished the main story line and a butt load of side quests. i think i can be done until some decent DLC pops up. loved the game and the immense world they built, the skyscraper made of ships was awesome!

now to start playing BattleFront since i've had it for 2+ months and haven't even touched it...

Bully "hd" is out on the PS4 store now. It runs at 60FPS, if you haven't played Bully it's a classic.

Awesome. I have never played it but will grab that and Manhunt for sure. I still need to beat GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas that I bought a few months ago also.