What video games have you been playing?

I've been getting back into DIII: RoS. Been grinding like a mother fucker.

I'm at lvl 70 p112 right now. Just got my Lvl 70 Hellfire Ring, and currently working on getting a full Akkhan set.

So I'm grinding R / Grift / R / Grift x 1,000,000 until I get the full set. Have set helm, and chest. So 2 / 6.

Lots of gears getting ready for the beta. Hmu for a competitive group.

started fooling around with stardew valley. Very cool game for you if you like animal crossing/harvest moon type experiences.

Maxed in the division and sold that crap, the incursion might be alright when they add it but I have way too many other games to play and this got boring quick.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/naughty-dog-games-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FRANCHISESALEGG?scope=sceapp&smcid=sceapp:home

Naughty Dog PSN Store sale. Uncharted Collection - $36, Last of Us Remaster - $29.99

Last of Us is $19.99 and Uncharted is $29.99 with PS+.

The Last of Us Remaster is my favorite game of all time. That is the best $30 anyone could spend. Over 200 Game Of The Year awards with countless other awards to follow. Some idiot said to me one day it was no action and all cinematics. I wanted to slap him back to 1984. Uncharted is also a fantastic buy. Can't wait for the next installment.

The Last of Us Remaster is my favorite game of all time. That is the best $30 anyone could spend. Over 200 Game Of The Year awards with countless other awards to follow. Some idiot said to me one day it was no action and all cinematics. I wanted to slap him back to 1984. Uncharted is also a fantastic buy. Can't wait for the next installment.

This.

Don't know how I feel about this "PS4.5" thing. Seems like a bad idea to me, far too much fragmentation for it to work well.

http://kotaku.com/sources-sony-is-working-on-a-ps4-5-1765723053

Just commented on this in the ps4 thread.

I just bought a 4k tv a few weeks ago, so whatever this turns out to be I am for it.

Just commented on this in the ps4 thread.

I just bought a 4k tv a few weeks ago, so whatever this turns out to be I am for it.

Sorry, literally just saw that!

I'm sure if it's true, it will be great. But I don't know how the general public would feel about a console that's so new suddenly being outdated already, and them having to fork out another $400+. How would games be developed? Would they be just for ps4.5, would they make them for both? It seems very odd in the long run. It hasn't worked massively well for Nintendo with the "New 3DS", most new games just ignore it and work on both (correct me if I'm wrong).

An upgrade option I can understand a little more. But then I just think of the previous attempts to upgrade older consoles (the Mega Drive and the N64 come to mind). Their upgrades never really took off fully...

I think I'm just a skeptical person!

I have tried so hard to like Last of Us. I have had it for months and always go back to it but have a hard time finding any enjoyment. I guess I just prefer more traditional games and don't care about the story. I am constantly giving it more chances and hope it clicks one day but yeah, no fun at all for me. Same with Uncharted. I'll rock some Crash Bandicoot any day of the week though.

I have tried so hard to like Last of Us. I have had it for months and always go back to it but have a hard time finding any enjoyment. I guess I just prefer more traditional games and don't care about the story. I am constantly giving it more chances and hope it clicks one day but yeah, no fun at all for me. Same with Uncharted. I'll rock some Crash Bandicoot any day of the week though.

I thought it was ok, but I'm definitely not in the same boat as most folks on here thinking it was the greatest game ever.

I'm skeptical too, definitely. But I fucking hate PC gaming and anything that can bring console gaming closer to that as far as resolution, graphics, framerate... I'm all for it.

PC games have had adjustable graphics settings for years, so surely developers can make games that run prettier on the "4.5" than on the 4 without too much extra labor involved. That way no one will feel like they "have" to upgrade and feel scorned by what seems like a short console life cycle.